Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,249
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 01-20-2014, 05:34 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,152 Times in 2,246 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Nope, never been there but would like to visit one day....

HYE fell off a ladder, jumped up, looked around to make sure no one was looking and when you determined no one was, you then hobbled away swearing at that stupid ladder??? Not saying I did anything dumb like that or anything......

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:21 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,911 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
not that, exactly... but I usually do spaz out when I feel inanimate objects are defying me...

HYE really just not given a flying rat's patoot?
Old 01-22-2014, 08:43 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,832 Times in 3,036 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Everyday!

HYE worked at a fast food restaurant?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes

HYE had a M*A*S*H -athon. Watched episode after episode.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:19 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Yes ( My dad loved M A S H)

Have you ever fell asleep at the cinema?
Old 01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've nodded off, but never fell into a deep sleep.

HYE dropped your cell phone in water?
Old 01-23-2014, 08:05 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,911 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
no... I don't carry my cell around as a matter of habit, though, anyway...

HYE gone surfing (on water, not the web)
Old 01-23-2014, 09:21 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Yes

Have you ever gone deep sea diving?
Old 01-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

No

HYE traveled internationally?
Old 01-23-2014, 11:23 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,869 Times in 15,419 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
No

HYE traveled internationally?
Yes - I've been to Italy and Greece, also been in other countries while the flights have been stopped. I've also been to Mexico and St. Lucia. We plan on going to the Dominican in 4 years for our 10th anniversary.

HYE: Stayed up for 24 hours straight?

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis