Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,700 Times in 18,382 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes

HYE watched an episode of Magnum P.I.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,835 Times in 3,867 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
not all the way through...

HYE wished on a falling star
Old 02-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,487 Times in 2,968 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
No

HYE watched the Rockford Files?
Old 02-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Some... I loved James Garner.

HYE scratched a bird behind the ears
Old 03-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Virginia View Post

I've met James Garner and he seemed really nice!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Virginia View Post

No

HYE been to a country music concert?
Old 03-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I went to a Kenny Rogers concert back in the late 70's (during The Gambler days)... does that count?

HYE learned when to hold 'em, learned when to fold 'em?
Old 03-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
I went to a Kenny Rogers concert back in the late 70's (during The Gambler days)... does that count?

HYE learned when to hold 'em, learned when to fold 'em?

It counts in my books.

Yes, I know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. I'll even tell you when to walk away and when to run.

HYE done bumper cars?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

many times

HYE splashed around in a puddle after a summer rain... as an ADULT?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Yes

HYE ridden a roller coaster with two loops?