Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
what´s up fellas?

spend the afternoon with friends of ours....we went to visit and do tour through a Concentration Camp in Osthofen....10km away from where I live...it wasn´t a death camp....but terrible enough....it saddens me to walk around where people have been imprisoned just because they didn´t think alike the NSDAP/Hitler....

anyway....after the tour our friends and us drove to the city and went for some icecream....to get merrier minds again....It was a very nice evening tho....very informatiive

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 03-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
what´s up fellas?

anyway....after the tour our friends and us drove to the city and went for some icecream....to get merrier minds again....It was a very nice evening tho....very informatiive
Love the merrier minds comment. Not much is up here in northern California except rain, rain, and more rain; but it is much needed. My husband is cleaning house and I am working on two scrapbook pages for his "boss" in the Elks. I finished my report cards last week before we had our week break from school. (We are on what is called a 6-1 calendar.) Lent has begun, so I gave up wine for 40 days! This afternoon, my husband and I will go down to the local firehall for the firemen's bean feed. That's all the "excitement" going on here. At least the countdown keeps me going. That plus Merry Christmas Radio.

Old 03-01-2009, 01:56 PM

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have to admit that it is almost 1:00 p.m. here in California, and I am still drinking coffee. I might even make another pot of what my husband calls my "girly coffee"--pumpkin spice.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:24 PM

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,231 Times in 13,277 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I have to admit that it is almost 1:00 p.m. here in California, and I am still drinking coffee. I might even make another pot of what my husband calls my "girly coffee"--pumpkin spice.
well then I drink lots of "girly" tea because I love the flavoured herb teas (not a coffee drinker)
Old 03-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Hey gang...Beautiful day here today. The temp. is about 56 out. The seven inches of snow we got a few days ago is melting very quickly. In the mean time it's a sloppy mess on the streets. Slush and water everywhere. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and not working to hard.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Waiting on the snow. Otherwise just a cold messy day here.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,874 Times in 2,850 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Fellow Christmas Season Travelers.

And it's a white, frosty one here in Raleigh where we have about 2" of snow on the ground. The temp stands at just under 32 with no sun.
We are not supposed to get much if any above freezing so it looks like it won't be going away until at least tomorrow. And we are predicted to get lows in the teens tonight. BRRRR!

The count:
Days to the Season: 256
Days to Christmas Day:298
The 1/3 Season milestone will be here in less than 2 weeks, now!)

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
.....after the tour our friends and us drove to the city and went for some icecream....to get merrier minds again.....
I like the "merrier minds" comment too!
In fact, for today, I'll change my traditional closing to:
Have a Merry Monday, Friends!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:35 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
297 days til Christmas...wow...now that was fast wasn´t it?

I hope everyone is alright...w.atching documentary about animals in russia....I love animals...all types....well....ok...spiders are not my favorites...but still....I find all creatues very, very interessting!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
2" of snow in Raleigh?? My sister lives near there, I'll call her tonight, they seldom get snow, so I know she will be very happy!!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post

Ahhhhh....coffee. It is 4:30 p.m. and I'm drinking coffee too.