Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,444
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells The REAL First Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:34 PM
0 Posts
Kings of Extravagance
By MMC Editor
06-29-2002 08:08 PM
39,884 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Baby
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:01 PM
41,084 Views  0 Posts
“Santa’s Surprise Party”...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:15 AM
63,010 Views  0 Posts
He was there!
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:34 PM
46,728 Views  0 Posts

Old 03-08-2009, 06:16 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
hello guys,

hope everyone has a nice sunday.

just wanted to share a little story with you, a family friend of ours who is only 27 has been diagnosed with cervical cancer, she has had her womb removed but unfortunately it hasn't ridden her of the cancer. she needs to have chemotherapy and radiotherapy. she has a young daughter and has recently married. i think it's really tragic and her family are devastated.

i know we are all suffering financially at the moment, the economic climate is dreadful, but as my lovely nan always says "health is wealth" the most important thing is our health and we should never take it for granted.

i'm praying and hoping that she gets better and i'm wishing all our members all the good health in the world. in the grand scheme of things, it's all that matters.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Meceka (03-08-2009), trackrebel (03-08-2009)
Old 03-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
just had to tell you all, there is another website that i occassionally go on which is basically just a big forum talking about general topics and someone has started a thread about christmas 2009, someone in that thread has posted a link to this webiste for all fellow christmas lovers!

when i saw the link i was so proud, haha!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 03-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,071 Times in 2,770 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning Friends and Christmas Neighbors!

It's after 9:00 and time to.......HEY! Wait! It's after 10:00!! We was wobbed by that wascally wabbit!
(What do you say we all meet here to hatch a plot to get that hour back - maybe some time in late October?)

OK, the (belated) count:
Days to the Season: 250
Days to Christmas Day:292
The 1/3 Season milestone - one week from today!
Merciful heavens!
And look, we are already half way from the 300 to the 200 day Season window!

We reached 82 degrees yesterday and are supposed to duplicate that feat today.
Spring (if not summer) is here, however temporarily.
Currently, it is 62 at my condo here in Raleigh.

Have a Super Sunday, Guys!
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
happy sunday everyone!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,219 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Good Afternoon all!

Back from Church and taking the kids to Sunday school on the bus (which is now parked and empty again) My daughter is making a gourmet lunch of fish and chips for us to enjoy. I am now relaxing and and catching up here before going back to work on my cakes.

Johnor, so sorry to hear about your friend. It is so hard to watch someone you care about go through a trial like that. You are right, things like good health are so often taken for granted until one day.... I hope all goes well with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (03-08-2009)
Old 03-08-2009, 11:19 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,109 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Johnor...I will pray for Your friend and her family...she´s so young and I hope and pray that she will survive that terrible disease and will be able to see her kid grow!!!

God bless her

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (03-08-2009)
Old 03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,316 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A good Sunday to all!! Yay - 250 days to the start of the season. Time is going by fast! It is a dreary day out and I am brimming with energy. Not sure what is up with that, but I've got lots of plans for this afternoon.

I'm so sorry for your friend, Johnor! I'm praying for her and her family!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (03-08-2009)
Old 03-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,498 Times in 5,807 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
BACK froM West VA folks.. ahh the weather beautiful.. the mounatins great- the coffee- just perfect.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,498 Times in 5,807 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I heard Crown is at their clock depserately trying to figure out where the lost hour of sleep went...

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:06 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,109 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
good Your coffee was good!

Happy Monday everyone....my daughter turns 3-years today...so I´m terribly exited...hahah...couldn´t really sleep last night...gon have lots of kids coming over...I´m sure Kandice is gon have a blast....We gots cakes, tarts, popcorn, chips, tortilla chips, dips, saltsticks, sodapops and a kool-aid kinda drink...plus toys and the weather seems to be at least a little better than forecasted.........

Go Go Go Go shorty, it´s Your birthday....We Gon Party like It´s Your birthday!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You