Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,831
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,728)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 03-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Did y'all read / hear how coffee helps the pain of exercise? Hopefully, this link works.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...painofexercise
Old 03-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Wow we did it! Big help from Track!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post

this is for my niece's 3 year old soon to be step son. This is a practice cake for the general lee cake with santa driving that I have been requested to make for Christmas. LOL!
Awesome! Can't wait to see the one for Christmas too!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Over 1500 posts!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Hello My Christmas Friends!

Happy Spring!! ~ After a way L-O-N-G winter! ~ Remember me?

~Cedar

Best To All Of You~
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by HolidayHoney View Post
Seawaters and ChristmasGranny, I wish a speedy recovery to both of you.
I second that! Sorry to Seawaters for leaving you out of the recovery wishes. I hope that you have a quick recovery and are back to feeling 100% in no time!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 03-31-2009, 10:14 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Kandice is at sleep now...it took a whole Thomas and Friends story on tape to get her to sleep...plus the hair-dryer...yup...hair dryer...it seems to calm her down...not the cheapest way to get Your child to sleep (electricity)...but it really helps sometimes...haha
Cute about the hair dryer. My son used to love to hear the dishwasher--his bedroom wall was opposite the kitchen wall.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:35 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ILuvChristmas View Post
Nothing could be finer than to wake up in Carolina in the morning! (Though I've been up for a while).
You are SO RIGHT!!! I loved waking up in NC except for those hot and humid summers. And those nerve wracking thunderstorms!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:01 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,721 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good morning everyone....so we really got the 1500....haha....what a rate...hope all of y´all are doing great and are in good spirits....weather over in southwest Germany is a bit cloudy...but the temperatures are alright...I´m kinda tired and business has been going slow this morning...will go on tomorrow...nothing´s gon work today...not matter how hard I try.

take care my friends

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,874 Times in 2,850 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Cedarfarm View Post
Hello My Christmas Friends!

Happy Spring!! ~ After a way L-O-N-G winter! ~ Remember me?

~Cedar

Best To All Of You~
CEDAR!!
Welcome back, my friend!!
Too long time no hear from!
Please stay this time - the Christmas forest is not complete without it's cedar trees.
(Which reminds me, when we used to live in Florida, we used cedar trees as Christmas trees every year. Great aroma!)

Good Morning, Friends - new, old and returning.

Overcast here with rain in the forecast for the next day or two.
We are currently at 55.

Our mid-week count:
Days to the Season: 226
Days to Christmas Day:268
Welcome to April - the month of 2 Milestones and Easter.
Also, be careful today - there are lots of "foolers" out there.
There is also a warning out about one of these computer "worms". Be careful about opening e-mail.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody.
That weekend view is great as ususal, right Holiday?
Let's watch it from the roof of the Shispering Pines while munching on Fired Twinkies and Mauradio Sugar Cookies, washed down by the sweetest tea this side of the Rockies.
(Or you could take a chance with one of Carl's questionable coffee blend experiments)