Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by SparkleNana View Post
Have you goten the after-Christmas blues this year?

Why, no, I have not. I am still celebrating - right here - with you.
i got them really bad on 27th december, but that's because my christmas didn't go according to plan : (

i feel ok now though, i have this site and it really helps.

Despite my username, I am female!

Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf

i haven't gotten any blues this christmas! first time
Old 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Not really too bad - not yet!! My tree & inside decorations are still up!

Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
i have been harping on about how i am looking forward to september because that's when i get in full christmas mode, now i just realised that come september my life will be drastically different, it's so scary! i hope that it makes my christmas even more special though.

if you don't know what i am talking about click here:

http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...ad.php?t=14102
September 6th is the day ~ I'm tellin ya!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
Can I just say...I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Also, my tree is still up...and lit--and my outside lights are up and on!!! I decided to go through Twelfth Night this year!
The Following User Says Thank You to BooksNChristmas For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-07-2009)
Old 01-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
thatīs a cool thing that You have a Christmas Calendar on myspace....I come and look at it...and will try to add Ya
Have you checked out my Christmas page yet? Would love the add and to see you there! There are a lot of people on myspace that love Christmas. I only had the page up and running in Aug/Sept and I already have over 300 friends! It took me two years to get the 280 something I have on my main myspace page! The evidence has spoken--Christmas is POPULAR!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BooksNChristmas For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-07-2009)
Old 01-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

christmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elf
Well, we are having a good old fashioned Nor'Easter. It's supposed to last into tomorrow. My husband is already at the hospital plowing, and will probably be there for 12 hours, if not more.
I haven't ventured outside yet, so hopefully I can get out of the driveway to get myself to work!!!
We had a training seminar from one of our vendors yesterday (Brockway-Smith) and it made my work day short. It was held at the Holiday Inn and they provided us with lunch.
I haven't quite caught up reading this thread yet, as I've been catching up on other things, but I hope to back here after work tonight, reading and posting.
Have a great day everyone. Stay warm and stay safe!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,903 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
I think a doll that drinks coffee would make a wonderful toy.....
But what happens when it gets - um - full?

Good Morning, My Friends!

What a wonderful day........it would be if it was not for the rain!
We had a hard, driving rain about 15 minutes ago which has now tapered off, but the skies foretell more. At least it isn't cold (62).
Tomorrow they say dry, but cold. Can't win one way or the other!

The count:
Days to the Season: 310
Days to Christmas Day:352
That's right - single digits until our first milestone as of tomorrow!
The year's really moving along and it's still early January!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!
And Holiday - are you with me this year to enjoy our first peak-of-the-week view to the first weekend of 2009?
Looks great from here!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
The first peek of the week to weekend views!

Crown 84 -- that is poetry!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,903 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Last night, I drove through new neighborhoods. (Not new new --- but neighborhoods I don't usually drive through.) There were lots of homes with Christmas lights outside. And even more homes with lighted Christmas trees showing in the front window. Very nice.
Same here, Sparkle. Saw 2 houses just last night right next to each other on my way home with lights still on all along the eves. Looked like high Christmas!
And lots of trees still visible through windows.