Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,850)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Jeff - I like that! "So many projects to move forward." I have a lot better feeling about "moving projects forward" - than getting mad at myself because they aren't all finished!

Also - it is GOOD that you are teaching your kids history!!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:40 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quick in and out. Is this "Hump Day"? As Shirley Temple would say "Oh My Goooooooodness!"

I don't even have time to catch up on what I missed. I have to work Saturday and who knows what the next two days will bring, I'm busssssssssy.

Think about y'all quite a bit thought while I'm working, before I drift off to sleep, etc. There is always some kind of reminder I encounter that makes me think of one of you or something Christmas related.

Today, it was when I heard someone singing the Falalalala part of Deck the Halls then I realized I had been humming it.

Just stopped by to say, "Think Christmas!"

Temps here today -31, tomorrow when I venture off to the gym before work it's supposed to be -33 and that's without a windchill. Brrrrrrrrrr.

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-15-2009)
Old 01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
AuntieMistletoeDear, try to not work toooo hard and try to stay warm!
Old 01-15-2009, 02:20 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
343 days till Christmas...we might go sleighing today...depends on if itīs cold enough for it to still stick or if itīs to warm and it will melt...that would be terrible....but it might happen....we had more snow yesterday...and there might be more snow come Friday or Saturday....I truly love this winter........canīt remember it being that cold ever since I am alive....not for so long

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-15-2009, 05:35 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
it is so cold here!!!! between -10 and -17 deg farenheit

brrrr

unfortunately i need to walk a couple of miles today, time for my long underwear and lots of layers!
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I remember watching Centennial on TV now that you've reminded me! It was great!

My wife has introduced all sorts of new TV shows to our Tivo...Makes getting any work done a bit harder...It's weird cause we were marooned with almost nothing of interest and now we are flooded with stuff...But in a few short months we'll be back to repeats and such...

Gotta get moving though...I'm becoming a sloth...
Old 01-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,890 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Friends.

It's a bit hard to say that today through chattering teeth.
It's cold again here with our temp right at the freezing mark.
And it's supposed to get worse. Friday night the weather service now predicts 9 degrees for the low.
(I know you folks up north are smiling, but we don't often hit single digits here in NC!)

OK, the daily figures, and what they mean:
Days to the Season: 302
Days to Christmas Day:344
And of course, what they mean is that we are only TWO DAYS away from Milestone #1, the 300-Day Season window!
Now that's worth lifting a cup of tea (or in Binger's case a gallon jug of coffee) in toast!

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Fellow Christmas Season Lovers!
Old 01-15-2009, 07:20 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Two Days Until The First Milestone!!! Yay!!! Thank you Crown 84!!! Two days!

And the Count To the Season: 302!!!

I like it.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Christmasologist

AuntieMistletoeDear - Thank you for your wonderful reminder to "Think Christmas"! That made me smile with happiness when I read it!
Old 01-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Christmasologist

Today: Work! Work! Work!

(Or Not.)