Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 09-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
had the most gorgeous chocolate coffee this morning when i woke up, the best of both worlds for me...

the leaves are coming off the trees at a steady pace now, i can't believe autumn is here!

i'm getting induced tomorrow evening so i should have my baby by tuesday evening - wish me luck!
Honey u r going 2 do great. We're all praying 4 u ok. Best wishes!
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (09-20-2009)

Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,128 Times in 13,435 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
i'm getting induced tomorrow evening so i should have my baby by tuesday evening - wish me luck!
Been there, done that, you and that precious babe will be fine! My "babe" is now 26...wow, 26, where did the time go?

Ayway, I will be praying for you all>
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,128 Times in 13,435 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Good Afternoon all!

It is a wonderfully sunny day here in Ontario.

I got to meet DayTek this morning!! Not only are we living in the same town, we even go to the same church! I get to go to her dad's 50th birthday party.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Made....after 108 laps....Jr. looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
made582 (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 01:31 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Just hanging around today.we were busy bees yesterday,we had Karate,went to visit my sisters and mum.kids were playing with their cousins,and got the adults to buy a few things from them .lol
Christmas Wreath candle is burning and making me so excited for Christmas!!
Have a wonderful day Friends!!!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 09-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
We went to the apple orchard today. We got lots of apples, apple cider, and apple donuts. It's getting cooler and I love it! I can't believe that October starts next week!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Tell me about it, Hoosier....September has come and just about gone...I remember being jacked about it getting to 100 days before the season...and here we are with less than 100 days til Christmas...it's going to seem like Halloween is next week....my lights go up in about 3 weeks (hate putting up lights in real cold weather)!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,421 Times in 31,385 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Made....after 108 laps....Jr. looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't belive it. He was looking so good and in 4th place with 35 to go and then gets wrecked. I don't know what he needs to do to get some good luck but if he can just get a little they better watch out. Well there is always the colts game to look forward to.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:55 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,421 Times in 31,385 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HoosierChristmas View Post
We went to the apple orchard today. We got lots of apples, apple cider, and apple donuts. It's getting cooler and I love it! I can't believe that October starts next week!
Glad to hear that you gotta go today. We had a nice break in the rain this afternoon but now that I was getting ready to go to the store it is raining again.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

anybody got any suggestions where i can order cards from? i am trying to find some so i can order them and write them out!!