Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,996
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde

Old 01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,808 Times in 3,883 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The view is looking excellent!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Hello all! Haven't been on in a few days, been busy. But my countdown board here at work is up-to-date, so we're doing good.

It's been cold, I think we're in the teens now, could get close to 30*, and up to 35* tomorrow, HEAT WAVE!!!! Not much more snow in the forecast though, so that's good. We're still at 12" above last year at this time, and last year was a record year.

I had to take my van into the shop, the check engine light came on, never a good sign. Nothing too bad though, a fuze was blown for the cooling fan. The shop guy said it was probably due to ice or snow getting up in there. Yeah, we've gone through enough snow drifts lately! Only $121, not bad for an auto repair bill, I can handle it. It's those darn $300 - $500 ones that get you!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
337 til Christmas
just came from toddler-gymnastics...a.fter that we walked by the river a bit to breath in some fresh air and walk a bit....now we are home and having some little dinner...

have a nice evening fellow Christmas lovers

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-21-2009, 10:25 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,748 Times in 7,678 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What a lovely day it sounds like you and yours are having, trackrebel! The sun is peeking in and out today and it is supposed to get in the 20s today. Yeah sun!!!!! I have to clean house today and then I have to work on my book - had some great ideas yesterday and I hope I can work them in. Have a great day fellow Christmas Lovers and Countdown Viewers!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (01-21-2009)
Old 01-21-2009, 10:49 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
do You realize that this is our 525th thread-entry I am writing right now? this is crazy....if we continue at this rate....we will be at 5000 in August....

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-22-2009)
Old 01-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,089 Times in 2,874 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If past years are a good guide, it will taper off.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:41 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

yeah....but I haven´t been there the last years......

Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
it won't taper off, not with me and tanja!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,808 Times in 3,883 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
yeah....but I havenīt been there the last years......
Good point! This thread is thriving!!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This is a very nice thread! it IS healthy and thriving!