Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,970
Threads: 53,427
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, chatterswalliam
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Christmas Carol
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:00 PM
188,611 Views  0 Posts
The Legendary Role of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:17 PM
53,132 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part V:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:48 PM
86,859 Views  0 Posts
Snow or No Snow?
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 08:18 AM
Last post by trackrebel
07-18-2013 04:46 PM
53,885 Views  4 Posts
Xtree1 Saying No to Black Friday
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 07:05 AM
Last post by sprinkleshouse
07-28-2013 02:25 PM
52,884 Views  5 Posts

Old 01-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi everyone!

It is dreary and raining here today. Luckily, I still have my Christmas tree lights to brighten my day. Unfortunately, they will be coming down this weekend.

I have to take my daughter to the orthodontist today...fun, fun. I'm hoping to go to the mall afterwards if she feels like it. It all depends on what they have to do.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 01-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,054 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good afternoon Christmas friends! 2nd day of 2009!! Unbelievable!! Time to get all those Christmas pictures downloaded & ordered!

Have a great day everybody!!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:00 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,408 Times in 809 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by The Yak View Post
I see your still doing a stirling job Crown!!

Keep up the good work, and help us all through the long summer months.

Not long to go now!!! well if i say it enough and all that.

The Yak
It's great to se you here, Yak! Don't let the username fool you - tis I, Auntie Mistletoe!

Make yourself at home, help yourself to some tasty pie!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:07 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,408 Times in 809 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
I've been doing some major cleaning the last few days. That's how I start the New Year off spending a few hours whistling while I work only the songs I'm whistling are Christmas ones.

Enjoy the day!

I feel a weekend coming on ...

Old 01-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Merry Fourms Member

The Yak has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
It's great to se you here, Yak! Don't let the username fool you - tis I, Auntie Mistletoe!

Make yourself at home, help yourself to some tasty pie!
Yes i guessed that Auntie, what with all that talk of food. I had to laugh when you said "tis i Auntie Mistletoe" ( should be done in a french accent) it reminded me of a program we get over here in old blighty called "Allo Allo" i don't know if you get it in Canada but any fellow Brits that use this board will get the gag!!

The Yak
Old 01-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,084 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by The Yak View Post
Yes i guessed that Auntie, what with all that talk of food. I had to laugh when you said "tis i Auntie Mistletoe" ( should be done in a french accent) it reminded me of a program we get over here in old blighty called "Allo Allo" i don't know if you get it in Canada but any fellow Brits that use this board will get the gag!!

The Yak
i didn't know you were from the uk!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Happy New Year everyone! Im going to try (begging my hubby) to keep our Christmas trees up until next weekend. It will be so blah without them and my son loves them on! Cant believe the holidays are over. Looking forward to a good 2009. Lets keep the Christmas spirit alive throughout the year!

Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,932 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Wow!
You guys are so into the spirit of this thread and what we are trying to accomplish.
And we are off to a fantastic start! If the current rate continues (I know it won't based on past years, but if it does) we will smash last year's rate by a wide margin!
oh...I´m sure we will!!! Johnor, Miss Speedy Elf and a few others powered up Charlesonnole´s donation thread....so this one....which is up all year....will have more than 5000.....by far I think this year........

i´m ****ed a bit today tho...wanted to do some mexican food....and usually I check if the stuff I buy is expired.....I didn´t today...and of course it was expired.....since August.....I will go to the shop tomorrow morning and give it back and will ask for the money...and the food that were prepared along with it that were spoiled by it....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,084 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
oh trackrebel, that's terrible! i'd go and complain.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:00 PM
On the Naughty List

Nitro has shown a merry disposition
Thanks Johnor...this is the best thread and I am new to posting but I have followed the count for basically a year now. Crown is an inspiration to those who love Christmas and strongly desire to keep it alive year round.

Wow had a tiring Friday almost a 12 hour day at work...very long, latest I've stayed in 6 months at this job...9-5 is enough for me most days!

But it's Friday night relaxing...hope everyone is having a nice evening as I still see lots of Christmas lights out on my drive home.