Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,332)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 01-24-2009, 02:24 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
don't ya just hate the food police? it's like "give me a break!" my mum is my food police! it won't do us any harm once a week.

i got a big tasty and fries, it was sooooo good. you had a big tasty? it's a beef patty with cheese, onions, lettuce and this really smoky sauce.
Oh yeah....I know the big tasty....it´s delicicous...and big....I haven´t eaten it for a few months now....ate the either big mac...or quarter pounder (which is called Hamburger Royal mit Käse)....gon eat the Big T next time....

@ Rod....Your cats steal the nog?...now they gots taste

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Location: Mersea Island, UK - Moving to Vancouver, Canada 2012
singingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elf
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Thanks for the conversion lesson, Sing.
So the pound is worth exactly twice the dollar, now. That makes it easy!
Actually the £ is not worth as much at at the moment! I Just half the $ to work out very rough equivalent in £, but really is less than half now I believe.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,290 Times in 2,894 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:21 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by HolidayHoney View Post
Mumof2, I hope Isabella is completely recovered tomorrow and has a blast at her Winter Ball.
Sadly she did not make it to her Winter Ball,Her cough got worse,and she has a slight fever.so I kept her home.I feel so bad,but I have heard they will have a spring dance.If not we will make her one! lol Its freezing here.my porch is now an Ice rink! skating anyone?

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 01-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,290 Times in 2,894 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Did a quick check with the on-line currency converter:
$100.00 USD = 73.2870 GBP
Old 01-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Rudolph Day!!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:37 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy Rudolph Day, too.....watching Rudolph the rednosed reindeer right now....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

christmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elf
I had a lot of fun at my Christmas party. My husband caught my cold, so he didn't go. We played darts and ate a lot of good food!!
The Following User Says Thank You to christmasgranny For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-25-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
happy rudolph day! i am so happy today!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,521 Times in 6,831 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Sigh!
When one doesn't have a cat and doesn't drink coffee (or when the cat drinks all the coffee and passes out) there's so little motivation to get one out of bed in the morning.
Thank goodness for this board!
You actually got out of bed? WOW mark that on the calendar folks...

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!