Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 12-22-2009, 08:02 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good morning...had a fun time last night. We bundled up the kids and then took out to play in the snow. Lots of fun!!!! Tonight we will be working with the kids making ornaments and pretzel rods dipped into chocolate to give to teachers and the bus driver and gifts as tomorrow is the last day of school for my daughter until after the new year. The kids are also going to make ornaments and pretzel rods for the grandparents, aunts, uncles and god parents. Going to be a fun and mess evening today.

Have a great day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (12-22-2009), ballcoach (12-23-2009), Bullypup (09-16-2013)

Old 12-22-2009, 11:31 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Afternoon All!
Went shopping for last minute Items.im pooped! It's pretty darn cold here,wind makes it even worse.I will wrap up the items I bought today,all the others stuff is wrapped,or hidden to be place out Christmas Eve.Baking is the last thing I will do.My Madre and her Boyfriend will be over on Christmas Eve,and will exchange with them then.My kids are super excited,and I can't wait to see thier Beautiful faces Christmas Morning. Have a wonderful day!!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (09-16-2013)
Old 12-22-2009, 12:00 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 160,620 Times in 30,583 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well lunch is over and the candy is almost all passed out. Mom took some in to give her guys at work and I gave some to my friends, my great aunt and uncle, and some to one of my neighors. I still have four more tubs to pass out to the rest of the neighors and some for my sister and aunt. Now I am off to clean the kitchen so I can mess it back up tomorrow when I start my prep for christmas dinner.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (09-16-2013)
Old 12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Hi Friends!
Sounds like everyones been busy with last minute to-do(s). That's me too. My niece is coming over this evening so I plan to make more cookies so she can help decorate them. This is a little tradition I do with her every year. She was sick when I first started all my baking so we will make up for it tonight. My daughter is attending a "Christmas Camp". It started yesterday and today and will also be a few days next week. It's put on by the local FAA. It's helped out alot so I can also get my last minutes done. She is enjoying all the activities. And they even provide a hot lunch for all the kids. So it's all worked out for the best. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,528 Times in 1,985 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I did it!
My goal was to get to 4,000 posts by Christmas, and I just realized that I am already past that!
Congratulations!!!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-22-2009)
Old 12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Good 22nd of December afternoon, everyone!!

Our day is almost here. I love this time of year. Tonight I will be hosting our annual Christmas Sweater and Potluck at my home. It will be the second year that I have hosted the event at my home and am hoping it will be more successful this year than last. Anyway, we will gather here for a few drinks and then proceed out for the evening. There are a few fun events happening in the Sault this evening, so who knows where we will end up!! I am excited.

It's another beautiful and sunny day here in the Sault. I do believe it was -20C sometime this morning and now it has warmed up to -6C. Not bad. Snow is still forecasted on Christmas Day. No complaints, at least we will have another day of sunshine cold sunshine tomorrow!

As for tomorrow, I think I have to go to the mall and purchase a couple cards. For some reason, I always leave my mom and dad's cards to the last minute. Apparently it was extremely busy today at the mall and I can only see it being even more busy tomorrow. Oh well. I'll have to deal! Maybe I can convince my mom to give me a ride since she's off tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoyed Winter solstice and the first day of Winter!! The short daylight is making the days fly by!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
Bullypup (09-16-2013)
Old 12-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 34,936 Times in 6,759 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yeah.. I thought of the extra sleep time for ya Creown..

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 34,936 Times in 6,759 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Will probably not be here the final few minutes till Christmas but will try and be here earlier on Christms Eve.. hey Radio.. how far back can you trace all of us? 1999?

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following User Says Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (09-16-2013)
Old 12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Classic Christmas is a good elfClassic Christmas is a good elfClassic Christmas is a good elfClassic Christmas is a good elfClassic Christmas is a good elfClassic Christmas is a good elf
Originally Posted by brent View Post
There are a few fun events happening in the Sault this evening
The Sault???

Ontario or Michigan?
Old 12-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Classic Christmas View Post
The Sault???

Ontario or Michigan?
Ontario!!

Bullypup (09-16-2013)