Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,924
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 12-29-2009, 10:55 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
oh it´s terrible when they are criers....Kandice has been good at this too....cuddle that cutie from me...Kandice and I got a bad cold....since more than two weeks now...lots of coughing going on here...very annoying...but oh well...there are worse things....at least we sleep at night without waking up from coughing
the christmas blues is much less since Kandice was born...I am just too busy with her...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-29-2009, 11:33 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quick in and out - finally did the housework.

Funny thing, O'Malley likes it clean, but doesn't like all the squeaking windows and such during the process. Still, when I finished the dusting and what-not and was going into his room, he had taken the litter-scoop-sifter and placed it in his litter box. I encouraged him to do it himself, but that's as far as he got helping me out.

Weird cat.

Thanks for counting down the twelve days of Christmas without singing each line Wenceslaus, they get stuck enough in my head without assistance.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,160 Times in 6,761 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Crown cries when they don't get enough sleep...

YABBA~

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,160 Times in 6,761 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hmm why am I watching " Hoarders" .. hmm I might hoard coffee,,,, but nothing else...

YABBA~~

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
How about "Beanmeister Meisterbeaner"?
To stay in the Christmas Spirit, I have been going back over the post. I must say that this one cracks me up!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:25 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
The kids are finally out of school today, so we get 2 weeks of peace, no late nite test studying, or math homework.

Yesterday I told my 3rd grade kiddos that this was their last night of homework for the year. They cheered and had NO clue that I meant 2009 and not the school year. It happens EVERY year. I just laugh and laugh!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I hope he gets feeling better Mumof2!!!!!!!
So do I!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:34 PM

Last Achievements

[quote=AuntieMistletoeDear;214592
My invisible playmate from childhood (Pretend Heather) shows up now and then to buy a special gift for me (something I want, but doubt anyone will give me) she has come through again with a 10-pack collection of Christmas DVD's - all animated if remember correctly.) This year, she picked up something for my dad, mom and my husband too. HaHa.[/quote]

Please send Heather my way!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
I did some but not as much as I had planned. Though the Alum Tree shines on with its color wheel...

YABBA
OMG!!! The aluminum trees are SO EXPENSIVE now. They were popular when I was in 8th grade!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:41 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Hi everyone...we had a beautiful evening yesterday...We went to our yearly Christmas song thing yesterday....Itīs between two of our oldest churches....on the towers of those churches musicians with trumpets and such play Christmas songs and the specatators are standing on the street between those towers.....while they were playing the christmas songs it was snowing...and Kandice and I were playing in the snow....she reallly loved it
This sounds LOVELY!!!