Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,850
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,905 Times in 2,854 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
.....only two more years left and I hit the big 3-0
As one who has already hit the "big 3-0" (and the big 4-0 AND the big 5-0) let me tell you you are YOUNG! Enjoy it.

Good Morning, Friends and Fellow Christmas Geezers!

It's a sunny but very chilly morning here in Raleigh where we stand at 27.
We are supposed to get into the mid 50's by this afternoon but I'll believe it when I see it.

Our daily count:
Days to the Season: 265
Days to Christmas Day:307
Wow! One hundred days into the journey to Christmas Season 2009!
The 300-Day Christmas Day window (and the last day of Feb) exactly a week away. Time's a flyin'!

Looks like it will be nip and tuck to see if we can reach the 1,000 post mark by the end of Feb 28. Keep those messages coming!

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks!
I hope your Weekend has taken off on a Wonderous start.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,454 Times in 5,961 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
30? 30 ? My God..... I remember 30.... I celebrated with a double cuppa joe/java ..

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 02-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Of course Crown slept through their 30th.. and 40th.. and 50th,..... and soon their 70th...

YABBA AGEISM...

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 02-21-2009, 10:26 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
back from the next kidīs carnival party....Kandice danced like Alex in Flashdance....like a Maniac...wouldnīt stop....so so cute

about the 30....I know itīs not old....but it always seemed to so so far away....and now?...lol time is running....tick tock tick tock

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 02-21-2009, 12:18 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A good Saturday to all my Christmas Friends! I've been watching it snow and cleaning the house as I wait for things to download today - lol. It is slower than molasses at times so I'm getting a lot accomplished. Been trying to figure out what to give up for Lent - quite a puzzle this year. Have a great weekend, everyone!!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,905 Times in 2,854 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
.....I remember 30.... I celebrated with a double cuppa joe/java .....
You mean back when it only cost 25 cents a cup, Bing?
Old 02-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,320 Times in 13,287 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star getting closer!!

I went out shopping this morning and to mail my entrance fee to the 2009 sugar art competition in Markham this April. I am entering cakes in the baby theme and the wedding cakes. First I have to come up with a design for each, then spend hours and hours and hours making flowers and other decorations to put on them. Just finished the bases for 26 roses, even though I am not firm on the design yet, I do know the wedding cake will have lots of flowers.
It is snowing again, so I am going to get a mug of hot choc. and enjoy a movie.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,320 Times in 13,287 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star also..

the lottery (6-49) is having the biggest prize ever, over 40 million $'s. I don't buy into this one very often, but thought I woud give it a spin this time. Who knows, maybe I will get that trailer sooner than I thought!
Old 02-22-2009, 02:09 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
for 40millions...you could get a whole trailor park....they gave out 35mio Euros three weeks ago in Germany in the lottery....in the end...2 people won it....each something like17millions.....the one I was happy the most, was one who lost his job due to the bad situation we are all in right now...he has 17mio right now....he sid the best was...now he could find a job without any pressure...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 02-22-2009, 06:51 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

WOW for 40 million I could buy the nation of Brazil and all their coffee plantations.. ohhhh ohhh just the thought.. ohh ecstasy..ohh ohjhjhjhj

YABBAx1,0000

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~