Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Lets See Them Treeeeesss!!!!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,037)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Kings of Extravagance
By MMC Editor
06-29-2002 08:08 PM
39,912 Views  0 Posts
The Early Word on Black...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2011 05:07 AM
48,616 Views  0 Posts
How the Grinch Stole...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:18 PM
58,896 Views  0 Posts
Stan Freberg's Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:54 PM
0 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,297 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Maybe you can see them better this way
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 34.jpg (62.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg window display.jpg (48.0 KB, 0 views)
CharlestonNole (01-05-2009), rodmonster (01-05-2009)
Old 01-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Wow Nice Pictures Everyone!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
I

I am loving all the pics!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Last Achievements

Chido has shown a merry disposition
santahat

Here ya go! I need a bigger place, so I can have a great big tree...
I love the pictures everyone is sharing!

The Following User Says Thank You to Chido For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-06-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
There were some really good pictures there and I always like to see how people decorate their trees.

My wife took ours down on the 29th December not that I wanted to just that my 16 month old daughter kept pulling the tree down, we put some chocolate candy on the tree early December which we found and ate, so we then moved them further up the tree. She worked out were they were so kept pulling the tree to get at them by the end the tree did not look to good, oh well I am looking to get a good 7ft tree for this year.

I also see I am note the only one to put up more than one tree in their house I have had 5 trees up in the past and have even decorated the bathroom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottCalvin For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-17-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 02:19 PM

Last Achievements

rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Yeah - we did 5 this year.
We do every room of the house including all three and half bathrooms.
=)

Originally Posted by ScottCalvin View Post
There were some really good pictures there and I always like to see how people decorate their trees.

My wife took ours down on the 29th December not that I wanted to just that my 16 month old daughter kept pulling the tree down, we put some chocolate candy on the tree early December which we found and ate, so we then moved them further up the tree. She worked out were they were so kept pulling the tree to get at them by the end the tree did not look to good, oh well I am looking to get a good 7ft tree for this year.

I also see I am note the only one to put up more than one tree in their house I have had 5 trees up in the past and have even decorated the bathroom.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,362 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star here is mine

for some reason did not take a picture of it lit up!
Oh well, just shine a bright light behind your computer screen and use your imagination!
The angel on the top was hand made by my mom (as all all the decorations that are crocheted) The gingerbread angel and the heart with the apple on it, as well as the snowman on the window sill are from kids on my bus. Most of the rest are decorations that I have bought over the years for my kids (a new one every year) so they date from 1983 to now. I no longer put the one from 1949 on the tree as it is so fragile I am afraid it is going to break.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (01-18-2009), rodmonster (01-17-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 PM

Last Achievements

Ah!

Ahhh!
You still do tinsel!
Not allowed to anymore - cats eat it..... sigh...
=(
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 PM

Last Achievements

Oh

Oh and i forgot - VERY NICE TREE!