Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » New Gift Stories for 2008

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Holy...Thank goodness it wasn't someones head...*L*

Old 01-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
I got the Wii and Wii Fit before Christmas. Hubby gave me the Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip game for Christmas. LOVE IT! It's so much fun. Hubby also gave me a vacuum that was desperately needed (I'm a fan of practical gifts!), a digital camcorder, hand-knitted wool socks from a local knitter (can't believe hubby remembered I wanted them!!), a musical snowglobe, an electric tea kettle, a Santoku knife, my Mom got me a Byer's Choice caroler and a German smoker, and I got a bunch of other stuff that I just can't think of right now!! We had a great Christmas, but everybody most definitely over did it! I would've been just fine with the socks from DH (they are that good!!)
The Following User Says Thank You to digbugsgirl For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-05-2009)
Old 01-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

TRUDAT!!!
Yeah he has to play on his knees now!

Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
Holy...Thank goodness it wasn't someones head...*L*
Old 01-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
My Nephew got a Wii 2 years ago, I woke up Boxing Day and could hardly move my arms it felt like I had a serious work out the day before, I was up all night playing 10 pin bowling against my brothers on the Wii ( I have only bowled around a dozen times in my life) and my brothers used to play in a league for a few years and were trying to give me pointers on what to do, but I beat them as I bowled a 285 (which I later found out a very good socre).
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottCalvin For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-17-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Hehehehe I made my husband cry on Christmas morning after he opened his last gift.....tickets to Jeff Dunham which we went to last night. It was awesome....
my son would be so envious to hear this! He loves watching him and has many of his DVD's. Jeff is who inspired him to become a ventriloquist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-17-2009)
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
my son would be so envious to hear this! He loves watching him and has many of his DVD's. Jeff is who inspired him to become a ventriloquist.
LOL! A lot of my husband's friends were envious of him when they found out I had gotten him tickets. The show was awesome. Can't wait for him to come around again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-19-2009)
Old 02-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
My favorite gift was that DH & I didn't exchange gifts and saved that money for our 15th wedding anniversary trip the week after Christmas. It's the best anniverary we've had! DD stayed with grandparents and everybody had fun. We were only about 2 hours away from home and got home in plenty of time for the annual New Year's Eve party we go to. DH has a lot of stress at work and is usually grumpy---he was happier those four days than he's been in a long time!
The Following User Says Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (02-05-2009)