Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » This week on Christmas TV 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 09-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I don't know if anyone else considers these movies Christmas movies but, this morning on ABCFamily they had While you were sleeping on and yesterday Serendipity was on.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story

Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Notice how since autumn began, the networks have pulled almost all Christmas movies off the schedule only two films in two weeks.

Looks like they are going to hold them until after Thanksgiving. Then, the flood!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was excited this morning to see that tvguide has updated their search engine & you can now type in "christmas" & all shows with Christmas in them for the next 14 days will pull up. I was pleasantly surprised to find a lot of shows on in the next 14 days. Check it out:

http://tvguide.com/listings

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmaschick (09-08-2009), momnan30 (09-08-2009), Wenceslaus (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
TV Guide's online TV listings are a major help for our Christmas TV viewing, and I recommend that you bookmark and use it regularly. Search on "Christmas" and it will give you all the Christmas programming for the next 14 days. You can customize your listings according to your location and your cable or satellite provider. The listings give the name of the show, the episode title, a brief description of the episode (click on the orange plus sign to the left of the title), the network, the channel number, and the date and time.

This is an improvement over what I can offer here, because TV Guide's listings can be customized to your location and cable or satellite provider. So, consider my work done here on providing a weekly schedule. However, I will continue to add listings to the Mega-Schedule thread (which covers the period from Thanksgiving to the Epiphany).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wenceslaus For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-18-2009), Christmaschick (09-08-2009), Holiday (09-14-2009), joyful (10-02-2009), made582 (09-13-2009), mgramsey (10-06-2009), momnan30 (09-08-2009), Storeytime (09-23-2009)
Old 09-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
hey theres no schdule for christmas shows for this week??
Old 09-14-2009, 08:27 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
nervermind just read the one saying it wasnt gonna be done anymore..but what is the website for that tv guide listing??
Old 09-14-2009, 09:14 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,420 Times in 31,385 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The link is at the begining of wenceslaus's post where it is underlined
Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post
TV Guide's online TV listings are a major help for our Christmas TV viewing, and I recommend that you bookmark and use it regularly. Search on "Christmas" and it will give you all the Christmas programming for the next 14 days. You can customize your listings according to your location and your cable or satellite provider. The listings give the name of the show, the episode title, a brief description of the episode (click on the orange plus sign to the left of the title), the network, the channel number, and the date and time.

This is an improvement over what I can offer here, because TV Guide's listings can be customized to your location and cable or satellite provider. So, consider my work done here on providing a weekly schedule. However, I will continue to add listings to the Mega-Schedule thread (which covers the period from Thanksgiving to the Epiphany).
Thank you so much for posting the schedules all of this time. I know it must have taken a lot of time. It was greatly appreciated.
Wenceslaus (09-23-2009)
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wence....is there a halloween tv schedule? Trying to figure out when all the specials are coming on so I can watch or DVR!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Christmasologist

Go to the same TV Guide link above, and instead of searching on "Christmas" search on "Halloween". It lists the next 14 days of programs. Before you do the search, set your location and cable/satellite provider so the results can be individualized for your channels and time zone.