Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
14 16x16 Differences in the U.S....
By MMC Editor
11-17-2011 05:56 PM
41,670 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Saying No to Black Friday
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 07:05 AM
Last post by sprinkleshouse
07-28-2013 02:25 PM
52,928 Views  5 Posts
Dear Santa: I Want, I...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:38 PM
39,307 Views  0 Posts
Christmas with the...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:57 PM
55,780 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Poems from...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 03:09 PM
43,463 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
The front office in our high school just put out a snowman with valentines on it and he has a red glitter hat and scarf.... he is so cute.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I took my tree down on Tuesday but said to my hubby that I am going to leave my village on the mantle. It's a winter scene and it looks nice. I also leave some of my snowmen figurines out and some lights are still up outside, it's been too cold with freezing rain and sleet to try and take the lights down.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
That sounds so lovely!
My snowmen hang around for awhile after the Christmas holiday.
I can hardly stand to pack away my "It's a Wonderful Life" village.
I'm trying to get excited about Valentine's Day decor...it's not easy!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)
Old 01-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Pick me!! I started decorating for winter for the 1st time last year! I only have a couple of snowmen out right now, but when I take down my Christmas decorations I'll be getting the rest of my snowmen out!! AND I got 6 new snowmen for Christmas!!! I bought some blue/clear lights on sale & I am going to put them under the "snow" on my mantle & on top of the entertainment center. I'm excited to decorate for winter!! (but still not ready to take down Christmas!)
Glad I'm not the only one who can't quite part with the Christmas decor!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)
Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
holly

in my computer room I had always put up a snowman display fake snow, little snowman skiers, lights under the snow ,this was mainly for christmas but this year I ws super busy and wasnt even going to put them up . to my surprise hubby said " I miss the snowmen this year" I didnt even think he noticed lol. So i put the snowmen up the day AFTER christmas and they are staying up until sometime in feb. Also, I have a white and red light theme during christmas outside ,and Im going to leave them up and on until Valentines day along with some shiny Vday stuff on my door. I think it looks good! and looks festive and keeps my spirits up !
The Following User Says Thank You to Shiny Brite For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)
Old 01-11-2009, 05:00 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Snowflake1 has shown a merry dispositionSnowflake1 has shown a merry disposition
i like the idea of clear lights and snowmen up for winter. also the candle lights in the windows. I may try that next year for winter decor.

so far I haven't taken any of my indoor Christmas down. It is warm and cozy on these cold winter days. I have a 10 foot tree in the Dr. However, my husband insists on the blinds being closed so the neighbors don't think we are crazy. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflake1 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)
Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,310 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I leave a few snowmen around until spring.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)
Old 11-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
.....I leave most of my Snowmen out for winter.....Happy, that is what I call them.....I can always count on them to bring BIG smiles....Merry Christmas......
The Following User Says Thank You to One Spoiled Brat For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-09-2014)