Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » i still feel like christmas ..

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
i still feel like christmas ..

you know that feeling you get on christmas day...it's just special for me..always has been my mother told me i love christmas so much because i was born in december and always loved christmas...anyways i've been treating every day like christmas...or at least carrying the spirit so far through out the year...does anyone else do that? there is a song about it stating take christmas spirit into the next year and it will make it better next year..i look forward to next christmas.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovesilentnight For This Useful Post:
Paul_C_NB (01-11-2009), rodmonster (01-12-2009), Storeytime (01-13-2009), Wenceslaus (01-14-2009)

Old 01-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I keep Christmas in my heart all year long..year after year after year.
I too am excited about Christmas 09!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 05:41 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
it's lovely that you feel that way!

i haven't had the january blues this year (i did get a bit weepy around end december though) i plan on christmas 2009 being the best yet!

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 09:29 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
same here....always keep Christmas in my heart...not had the January blues either...and I am happy about it

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
I'm having a hard time letting go of Christmas 2008. I still haven't taken down my decorations and I'm listening to Christmas music and I want to pop in a movie but I will probably just read while my lights are lit and the music is playing in the background.

I know one thing. I hope I'm alot thinner in 2009. I didn't gain any weight over Christmas so that's a plus. Now I just have to keep losing.
Chido (01-13-2009), rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
I was in mass this morning and though the chrurch is still decorated with the manger and trees and poinsettas, there were no carols sung like he last several weeks,I however has my own solution to this DURING MASS i occupied myself by flipping through the hymnal and looking up my favorite carols, I was singing them to myself in my head lol, I kno naughty naughty should have been listening. Anyhow it put me in an especially good mood!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shiny Brite For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009), Wenceslaus (01-14-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ilovesilentnight - yes, I have maintained the Christmas spirit so far. Except - when I was taking down the Christmas tree. I did become very upset and indulged in quite a bit of compulsive eating that day! I seem to have recovered and am back to feeling Christmassy. I am very much looking forward to Christmas '09 -- and putting up that tree again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SparkleNana For This Useful Post:
EdamCheese (01-29-2009), rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Paul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elf
at the risk of being called crazy I still have my decorations up as well. I love turning the Ipod onto my holiday mix, turning on the tree while reading my copy of the Santa Diaries 2. Very peaceful & enjoyable. This week it's gotta go though or the Christmas Addict police will move in & arrest me!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_C_NB For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009), Shiny Brite (01-11-2009)
Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I wish it still was Christmas.........
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009)
Old 01-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
I wish it still was Christmas.........
the official season will be back before we know it....

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-12-2009)