Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Christmas Hangover Movie Viewing!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Christmas Hangover Movie Viewing!

For the past couple of years during November and December my friend and I get together twice a week to watch Christmas movies. We usually end it around new year's eve, but this year we weren't ready to give it up just because it's January so we are starting the "Christmas Hangover" viewing tonight! On tap today are The Perfect Holiday and Cricket on the Hearth. I just wanted to share that with everyone because it is partially this site that has made me want to stay in the Christmas spirit more throughout the year!

Who else watches Christmas movies all year long? Any viewing suggestions are welcome! We have covered all the classics and then some, so anything lesser known would be good!

Click to see my photography!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boogedy For This Useful Post:
Chido (01-14-2009), Holiday (01-17-2009), Solice (01-16-2009)

Old 01-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,311 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star You're supposed to stop?????

I did not know a person was not supposed to watch Christmas movies all year long!!!!
Learn something new every day!

In other words, yes, I watch them all year long.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Garfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elf
Hi I watch a Christmas dvd or video at least 4 or 5 times a week . I love Christmas so much Im a 46 year old little kid . Merry Christmas Everyone !! P.S. Right now i'm watching The Homecoming .
Old 01-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I watch Christmas movies all year long when ever the mood arises.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Snowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry disposition
I try to watch one movie every couple of weeks...but i tend to do that right after Christmas and then pick it up again in the Summer. Also planning on ordering one dvd per month this year from Target/Amazon to stock up on them. SO much to catch up on. And with my VCR becoming obselete I have to replace the old VHS stuff with Dvds. I had never even seen White Christmas or Holiday Inn until this year. Loved Holiday Inn. Have to get it. It covers all the holidays so good for all year! The BEst Christmas Pageant Ever is at the top of my list this year though!!
Old 01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Paul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elfPaul_C_NB is a good elf
i am so old fashioned I guess. I usually start watching Christmas movies in November, done by the end of December then I usually don't touch them till the end of the year. I did however rewatch a Christmas story 2 weeks ago & I love the Polar Express on bluray so I think I'll watch that again soon. So perhaps I'm breaking out of the old mold & into a new one.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I usually watch a Christmas type movie once a month... I didn't know you weren't supposed to keep watching them... kind of like listening to Christmas music all year around. Got to love the MP3's or IPOD's because now I can listen to all my favorites year round......
Old 01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Garfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elfGarfield is a good elf
Hi ! Today im watching another Christmas movie called Home for Christmas. I love Christmas movies !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!
Old 01-15-2009, 01:33 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good for you, Boogedy! I watch them any time the mood strikes. This year it will be at least one a month because of the Book Cottage. So looking forward to it!!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 690 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I watch them at different times throughout the year, whenever the mood strikes.