Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Do we have any Wii fans here?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,301 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I don't have one, but

when ever I am at my brothers place I play for awhile and love it. One day I just may get my own.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,633 Times in 3,654 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wii love ours too!!! Got it for Christmas & then I got Wii Fit on Jan. 4th @ Best Buy. It was my Christmas gift from my hubby, but he couldn't find it anywhere before Christmas, so I got a rain check! I have been doing Wii Fit every night since. I do the body test every morning & then work out at night. Time goes so fast when you're doing it - sometimes it just cracks me up! My hubby hasn't checked in on Wii Fit for so long, (over a week) his Mii is sleeping! In addition to the Wii Sports, we also got Fooseball & Redneck Jamboree! Too funny! I would like to try the Mario Kart - I've heard it's tons of fun. My sister & bil have it, so I will have to try theirs sometime & then I'm sure we will have to have it too! Lol!!

lmm8606 - if you check your email often, go to www.nowinstock.net & sign up for their email alerts. You will get an email the minute they are available online - from several sellers,(Amazon, Best Buy, Sears, Circuit City, etc.) - but you have to get to the website within about 5-10 minutes, or they are gone!!! Amazon had them in stock just the other day for $89.99 w/ free shipping. Good luck!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
lmm8606 (01-21-2009)
Old 01-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
lmm8606 - if you check your email often, go to www.nowinstock.net & sign up for their email alerts. You will get an email the minute they are available online - from several sellers,(Amazon, Best Buy, Sears, Circuit City, etc.) - but you have to get to the website within about 5-10 minutes, or they are gone!!! Amazon had them in stock just the other day for $89.99 w/ free shipping. Good luck!!
Excellent! Will do, thanks for the tip!!
-Liz

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 01-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,633 Times in 3,654 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wii Fit is in stock right now at Amazon & Best Buy for $89.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...4/?tag=nisa-20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&ref=39&loc=01

Better hurry! Lol!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Belly shakes like Jelly

Last Achievements

Steven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elf
We have had a wii since release day, and we love our wii. We have about 15 games for it. Nintendo really stepped up on this console and made games fun for everyone. I have not had a person yet who has played the wii and not fell in love with it.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:07 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that´s true...Nintendo...my favorite video game manufacturer...is back where they belong....pretty much on top...with the most innovative thing ever to me.....I love Nintendo ever since I got my first game boy...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-22-2009, 07:14 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
We have the Wii! I love it! I got the Wii Fit on Black Friday at Target. It wasn't advertised but I was hoping that they'd have it and, sure enough, they had two! When we bought it, we also bought Call of Duty World at War. I like the game, hubby doesn't. I like history and this has a story to it. Hubby got Cabela's hunting game for Christmas, but he doesn't like it. He can't get used to the first person movements. He bought me the Shaun White's Road Trip game. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's a lot of fun.

I bought Jillian Michael's workout game and hated it! Nothing would work correctly. There weren't any directions to figure it out. I took it to Game Stop and traded it for My Fitness Coach. That game is AWESOME! It really gets me sweating and I'm usually sore the next day. There's a bunch of other games that I want but I want to get rid of our Playstation 2 first.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
stocking

My family and I really enjoy play Wii! I have become a Pro at Bowling and Tennis. My son like to play Guitar Hero World Tour along with his sister. Wow why did one us invent the Wii? Who knew!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:10 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Chillywilly View Post
Do we have any Wii fans here? My family got a Wii for Christmas and I don't think it has been off since we got it. It appears to have made us closer. We Love It!
Star Wars Lego Wii
Grandson got this one for Christmas.

Number 2 son and his family love the Wii. They have over a dozen Wii games and activities including the WiiFit. I talked to a guy during a work out at the gym once that is involved with "King of the Cage" combat sports and he said he was tuckered out after the first time he and his buddies tried the Wii.

I didn't get a turn on my last visit. I rather enjoyed the Wii boxing match I had in January 2008. I knocked out three big guys pretty quick. Had my husband a little nervous on the ride home after that trip. He didn't know I had such fury in me. HaHa.

We had it set up at the cottage last summer and it came in handy as we had off and on rain over the weekend, it gave the children something to do.

I don't think playing Mario Kart and games of that nature were as productive as the games that involved more muscle groups coupled with hand-eye coordination.

Myself, I'd prefer to have played some old family board games instead of the Mario Kart type games, but I think the active games are great!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I don't have one.....but I want one. We were over at a friend's house last night and she was showing us the Wii Fit. I want one and I want that to go with it. I wouldn't mind a few games that we could all do, either. I think we'll have one soon...I just don't know how soon.