Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Holidays Year Round All other major holidays are discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
present The Delicate Art of...
By MMC Editor
09-13-2011 12:12 AM
46,104 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 How to Use Christmas...
By MMC Editor
12-20-2011 02:28 PM
72,020 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Ways to Avoid...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:04 PM
43,776 Views  0 Posts
How to Create Your Own...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:58 PM
44,707 Views  0 Posts
"Little Merry Christmas"......
By MerryCarey
05-24-2012 01:16 PM
51,596 Views  0 Posts

Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I am so excited about Easter!
I remember my mom would always make sure I had a beautiful new Easter and shoes.
The Easter bunny always brought me a hollow chocolate bunny and candy.
Then, somehow, the Easter eggs we colored the day before were hidden outside for me to go find. You do not know the bliss!
Easter was always loads of fun with a lot of church activities too.
My dad is a pastor so we always had something going on in that area.

Now that I have my own kids, we always color Easter eggs.
We find egg hunts to go to.
We have loads of fun!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I love Easter. I have so many happy memories of easter as a kid. Today I put away my St Patrick's decorations, and put out easter. I have so many decorations. It makes me feel so good to hav them out. it just reminds me that spring is around the corner, and the weather is warming up. it's been a long winter, and I'll be glad to see it go!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Yes,I agree it has been a long winter.I bought a few easter things a few days ago at the christmas tree shops here in mass.I got some egg lights,and 4 pastel egg shaped pillows! they are wicked cute! look great on the couch.I got all the kids candy,a game each for their ds and I'll get them a few more things like,bubbles,jump rope,chalk thats 3d,side walk paint,and a few fun things for spring.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Jolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry disposition
Eight more weeks! Eight more weeks! Eight more weeks!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
When is Easter this year?? Haven't a clue.............
Old 02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Easter is April 4th this year. The Winter is not nearly over and Im so ready for Spring. We had snow this past weekend, snow last night and they are calling for a HUGE storm this weekend (which is probably going to cancel my son Evan's 3rd Birthday party)..then possibly another storm next Tuesday! I love Easter and really wish it was closer!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Sapsorrow has shown a merry dispositionSapsorrow has shown a merry disposition
I'm absolutely giddy for Easter, but I'm worried how we're going to handle it with our new sugar concerns. I was thinking lots of real hard boiled eggs then paper mache eggs filled with these bunny shaped cheddar crackers around here, trail mix, and the graham cinnamon bunnies (a little sugar is fine), also some of the mini cheese wheels. I guess we need to rethink Easter supper, too, but no need to change the Easter outfit tradition at all! I even get a new hat.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:50 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,120 Times in 13,934 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We are hosting Easter dinner for the first time in 6 years this year. We volunteered due to the fact my mother-in-law is having trouble with her feet.
I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for side dishes, I am trying to change it up from the side dishes from Thanksgiving and/or Christmas.

We are doing a Ham and Turkey with the usual mashed potatoes green bean casserole homemade cranberry sauce so far.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
I am ready for Spring, and for Easter. I started to buy Easter basket items, and boy oh boy do the cost of those along with the food, drinks, eggs, and such add up.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
We are hosting Easter dinner for the first time in 6 years this year. We volunteered due to the fact my mother-in-law is having trouble with her feet.
I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for side dishes, I am trying to change it up from the side dishes from Thanksgiving and/or Christmas.

We are doing a Ham and Turkey with the usual mashed potatoes green bean casserole homemade cranberry sauce so far.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you.

Stuffed mushrooms, spinach wraps, and baked potato bar.
The Following User Says Thank You to mommytotwo For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (02-05-2010)