Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Please read..can never be safe enough

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,247
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 01-23-2009, 09:11 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
how scary but so glad it turned out OK. Did they ever catch the guy?
No Ma'am they did not. Like Ive said It makes me sick to think this dirtbag is out there and may have done it or is thinking about it.I wish the store did more to help us.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria

Old 01-23-2009, 10:43 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Me too Auntie and Maebeary

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 01-24-2009, 03:59 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
mumof2 - i am so glad that you got your daughter back safely. who would want to harm a child??? who could take a child from his/her parents???

i just wanted to share a brief story about a terrible tragedy that happened about 15 years in the city i am from...

a mother was in the local shopping centre with her 2 and a half year old little boy, she was in the local butchers buying some meat, when she turned around her 2 and a half year old son was gone, to cut a long story short that sweet little angel was found a day later on an abandoned railway track with the most horrific and sick injuries you could imagine, i wouldn't even dare repeat what happened to that baby. it turned out that the monsters responsible for this attack were 2 ten year old boys, they had took him by the hand whilst his mum had turned around for a split second. the injustice of it all is that they were put in a special children's prison were they had luxuries that most kids don't have and when they turned 18 the were given brand new identities and are living a new life somewhere else because they were only "children" and "didn't know better" ????????

i guess you can never be too careful, although it's important not to be neurotic and let the fear of something happening to your child take over your life, just be extra vigilant.

I remember this case too. I didn't know about the new identities etc though. Maybe the workcamps of the old days (Sineria/Australia) weren't such a bad thing ??? Except we don't have any more uninhibited islands...
Old 01-24-2009, 04:27 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,944 Times in 3,825 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
good idea Kerst....they should work their a++es off the community all their lives....Hard work....in chains....a ten yera old who does that...must be evil...I really think so...sure they should get some psychiatric help...but they should never be set on free foot again...because they are a menace II society...at the tender age of 10...gosh

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You