Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Best Christmas Movie/Special 2009 Bracket 2

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer
View Poll Results: Which is the best?
A Christmas Plotz (animaniacs) 0 0%
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 31 62.00%
Home alone 15 30.00%
Pinky & the Brain Christmas 1 2.00%
Littlest light on the Christmas Tree 0 0%
A Christmas Carol(animated Alastair Sim) 1 2.00%
Justice League: Comfort & Joy 0 0%
Christmas Carol (1994 animated) 0 0%
Year without a Santa Claus (john Goodman) 2 4.00%
Magic Gift Of the Snowman 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,424 Times in 28,909 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ok I am one of the few who likes the year without a santa claus

Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
These polls close on the 30th so if you havnt voted please do so!!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Vacation

I just watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it!!!! It will definitely be watched again before the season is over this year and will be watched at least once every year from here on out.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:24 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I think this category is all Christmas Vacation
Old 10-01-2009, 08:13 AM

Last Achievements

Victory is in hand, National Lampoons Christmas vacation takes this poll

Poll closed, on to the finals