Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Something seriously bad has happened

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I just receive this email from my friend.

the doctors finally came and talked to us, and it is not a good report.
Basically they have told us there is no medical hope, and our faith is all we have.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch

Old 01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
...I´m sorry to hear this...I will pray again for the young man

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
That's horrible. His parents must be crushed.

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle

I will be truly praying for the young man and his family.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillywilly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
candle

So terribly sorry to hear of this. It is so hard to know what to say or do when people we care so deeply for are in such pain. Sending prayers out for this family!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Sorry to hear abou this young man and the choice that he thought he needed to take. Prayers to his family on this tragic episode of this young mans life......
Old 01-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This is horrible to hear! I'm saying a prayer just for him and will keep him and his family in my thoughts.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
This is so terrible to hear. These poor young teens who do this stupid stuff over something devistating to them that would soon pass if they'd just wait and/or talk with someone. My prayers are with your friends young son and his poor parents who are going through so much right now. May God be with them all. I have a girlfriend and the same thing happened to their son, only child...When she found him she performed cpr until emts arrived. Outcome is, he survived but he is a highly mentally and physically challenged young man today. I pray things turn out better for your friends son. God is the great healer and can do all things. I pray for a complete recovery for your friends young son.
The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 09:07 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Im sorry to hear this.Very sad when things like this happen,I wish he could have talked to someone instead of doing this.Many prayers come your way and to your friend,this young man and the rest of his family..OX

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
May this family find the peace that surpasses all understanding.

May you Faithmom6 and your family have the peace that surpasses all understanding.

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))