Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Yeah - trust me - i would NEVER EXPOSE my kid to that... All she know is the nice part.
=)

Old 01-26-2009, 03:40 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that´s alright...

In Germany....we are almost used seeing boobs everywhere...since they are shown in shower-gel commercials and stuff like that....so I am not that sensitive about it...even tho I think it´s being done too much.....I just find it a poor thing to do...somehow...as a woman...and I ain´t no prude...I just think it degrades em when they do it....know what I´m saying?

sorry for hijacking...haha

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-26-2009)
Old 01-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Every American should visit New Orleans at least once, even if it's not in Carnival season. The city is like no other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wenceslaus For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-27-2009), SparkleNana (01-27-2009)
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 AM

Last Achievements

rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

BIGTIME agree!!!
\
Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post
Every American should visit New Orleans at least once, even if it's not in Carnival season. The city is like no other.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:50 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I ain´t american...but I´d love to visit new orleans too...

rodmonster (01-27-2009)
Old 01-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I would like to add to the praise for New Orleans. New Orleans is a national treasure! It is RICH in custom and history!! Incredible food! Incredible music!!

Out-of-state television stations come to film Mardi Gras.. they film drunken young people - who do not live in New Orleans! And there are lots and lots of drunken people from other states - who come to New Orleans and make Mardi Gras something kind of ugly and dangerous. PLEASE do not blame New Orleans for the behavior of these other people.

As I said - many people consider New Orleans an incredible national treasure. I certainly do.
The Following User Says Thank You to SparkleNana For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-27-2009)
Old 01-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Last Achievements

Yup

Yup - hard for people to understand when all they see is Mardi Gras girls gone wild, Waterboy, and the Big Easy....

Not even close to what the city is and has to offer.....
Old 01-27-2009, 04:22 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I´ve seen it on TV, too....and I was always quite sure...it´s not just that....that´s what TV cameras will show...because it sells the best....sensational things....I mean....that´s how it is...it wouldn´t keep me from going to it....and now that I know that Mardi Gras has the same origin and is even celebrated on the same day or days....it´s even cooler

rodmonster (01-27-2009)