Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Retro » 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, sigh....and the 90s....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung
View Poll Results: Which Decade would you like to go back and be STUCK in?
Nifty 50s 5 17.86%
Far Out 60s 4 14.29%
Groovy 70s 3 10.71%
Totally Awesome 80s 16 57.14%
grundgy...... they killed off all that was good in the eighties 90s 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 03:50 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonNole For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (01-26-2009), HolidayHoney (01-25-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen

Yugo

Old 01-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

80's Rule!!
Old 01-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

V: The Final Battle

Nuff said...
Old 01-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

More proof from the eighties.....
Old 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
in Your last post....is that the woman from the series "HOTEL"....I loved watching that with my mama

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (01-25-2009), rodmonster (01-25-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

Hotel was a great show.
The Following User Says Thank You to CharlestonNole For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-25-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
yeah I liked it too....my mom always watched General Hospital....while she was ironing and stuff like that...she really loved it....I kinda hated in the beginning...because I could not watch cartoons then.......but when Luke and Laura escaped...I started to like it a little bit...haha

but HOtel was a really, really show

my favorite 80s show tho....

is

Cagney and Lacey....those two detectives....I loved the show...from the starting song...to the actors...the conversation and cases they had to solve...loved it...and would love to have it on dvd one day

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-25-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I have to go with the 70s, I was a teenager and had a silver Chevy with a moonroof and oh....the music was sooo good!! Three of us girls would get into my car on the weekends and we would drive 50 miles to go to a different restaurant or theatre, all the while blasting Lynard Skynard or ACDC or Pat Benatar in the cassette player! It's amazing how little sleep we got! The 80s were awesome too, but for me the 70s will never die.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,231 Times in 13,277 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star As long as they have Tylenol

I will go for anyone of those as I liked something about them all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (02-02-2010), rodmonster (01-25-2009)
Closed Thread