Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » What have we got to look forward to for Christmas 2009?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford

Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
What have we got to look forward to for Christmas 2009?

do we know what christmas films we have to look forward to in 2009? i am hoping we will get quite a few to choose from as this year (in the UK) we only really had 4 christmases.

can anyone give me a heads up?

Despite my username, I am female!

Old 01-04-2009, 06:18 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
wasn´t there something with a new version of A Christmas Carol...Im not sure tho

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
There was a film out this year that was so much better than "Four Christmases". The title I remember is "This Christmas". (It is about the family in NYC.) But other people heard it under longer names. Help?
Old 01-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by SparkleNana View Post
There was a film out this year that was so much better than "Four Christmases". The title I remember is "This Christmas". (It is about the family in NYC.) But other people heard it under longer names. Help?
i saw this advertised in new york when i was there in early december, they didn't bring it out over here in the UK

Old 01-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Do you have Christmas episodes on your regular television programs?
Old 01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Do you have Christmas episodes on your regular television programs?
oh yes, from end november alot of channels start to show christmas movies, we also have lots of comedy christmas specials and such.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yes--a new version of A Christmas Carol is due out this year!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1067106/

Looks like a fabulous cast!

Click to see my photography!
The Following User Says Thank You to Boogedy For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-04-2009)
Old 01-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Christmasologist

Just a question - what would be done to someone (on this board) who said that they had had enough versions of "A Christmas Carol"?

Does this board banish people?

Not that I know anyone who would say such a thing, mind you.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Christmasologist

OK - Looking forward to Christmas 2009!!!!

What happens during Christmas 2009 will be partly determined by what WE do during the preceding countdown to the Season and The Day in 2009!

How we take care of our money. How we pay our bills and save money for the 2009 Christmas season. How we prepare by buying gifts year-round. By taking care of our homes & lives & families & friends all year. That is why Christmas lasts all year for me. I think about Christmas as "love" and I try to live with love all year.
The Following User Says Thank You to SparkleNana For This Useful Post:
singingringingtree (01-10-2009)
Old 01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Just a question - what would be done to someone (on this board) who said that they had had enough versions of "A Christmas Carol"?

Does this board banish people?

Not that I know anyone who would say such a thing, mind you.
lol! everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'm sure there are quite a few who would agree with that statement!

i hope there are other films coming out for the season, i like variety! when dvdguy gets back on the boards, maybe he can help, he's good with films.