Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Getting to Know You

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,189)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
a few more things....

1. I am afraid of the dark, yup silly really but I have nite-lights all over the house
2. I too am a history buff
3. I love cooked onions but do not eat them ''RAW''
4. I do not like ice cream
5. Even tho I have curly hair I try very hard to kept it stright, not an easy task

Old 01-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,049 Times in 257 Posts
lilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elf
well y'all here it goes

1. I'm only 5 ft 3

2. I write poems ALOT

3. I have always wanted to sing"o holy night" at church at the christmas service

4. I was a vol. firefighter for 6 and a half years
and something i have only shared with very close friends........
5. All together I have 12 kids Faith,Tisha,Michael,John,Laura,Kayla Shanon,Tracy,Jacob,Joshua,Destiny,and Sean Bradley. I had Faith and Tisha 23 years ago today when I was 16 years old. and Destiny died at birth (she would be 7 now). only 2 out of them are step (Shanon and Jacob)