Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » What have yall been up to today?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 01-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
What have yall been up to today?

It's been quite cooler here in south Louisiana.
Today we cleaned our kitchen and took down the rest of our Christmas decorations. I miss them.
My kitchen looks great though.
But I do have a dilemma. What color tablecloth should I get for my table?
I have a beautiful earth tone brown in my kitchen. I can see yellow for spring, red checkered tablecloth for Valentines maybe?? I just don't know.
What do you think?
How do you fix up your kitchen after Christmas and for the rest of the year?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (01-29-2009)

Old 01-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
?

WHERE IS THE VALENTINES STUFF GOING TO GO IN BETWEEN ALL THE BEADS AND MARDI GRAS DECORATION?
=)

Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
It's been quite cooler here in south Louisiana.
Today we cleaned our kitchen and took down the rest of our Christmas decorations. I miss them.
My kitchen looks great though.
But I do have a dilemma. What color tablecloth should I get for my table?
I have a beautiful earth tone brown in my kitchen. I can see yellow for spring, red checkered tablecloth for Valentines maybe?? I just don't know.
What do you think?
How do you fix up your kitchen after Christmas and for the rest of the year?
Old 01-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I love yellow, and sunflowers. I have an old vase full of sunflowers on my kitchen table and it is so cheery to look at.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Ooh, I'd forgotten about sunflowers! They are pretty cheerful and bright!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 01-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
WHERE IS THE VALENTINES STUFF GOING TO GO IN BETWEEN ALL THE BEADS AND MARDI GRAS DECORATION?
=)
We don't "do" Mardi Gra here. The reason being...it is a sin festival here. It's very dangerous too, so we only eat the King Cake!!!!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,864 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
today I will do the house....tidy up....vaccuum......heck maybe even redecorate...dunno yet

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-30-2009, 06:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Im almost 7 months pregnant so im trying to take it easy and leave the housework for the hubby, lol
Old 01-30-2009, 06:51 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,864 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
yeah....let the hubby do the work....You need to rest now and enjoy the time until the baby is coming

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Im almost 7 months pregnant so im trying to take it easy and leave the housework for the hubby, lol
Girl,
do you have everything ready for that baby!?!
What colors are you using for the nursery? You may have already posted that somewhere - yet - I missed it!

I have a dear, dear friend who lives in TN. I was talking to her about my kitchen and she is going to make a beautiful tablecloth for my kitchen! I'm so ecstatic! She's a true friend! It's going to be yellow gingham!!

I want to fix up my kitchen so bad. I love the earth tone colors that are in there though. But, I need to add a few touches here and there.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 01-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
Girl,
do you have everything ready for that baby!?!
What colors are you using for the nursery? You may have already posted that somewhere - yet - I missed it!

I have a dear, dear friend who lives in TN. I was talking to her about my kitchen and she is going to make a beautiful tablecloth for my kitchen! I'm so ecstatic! She's a true friend! It's going to be yellow gingham!!

I want to fix up my kitchen so bad. I love the earth tone colors that are in there though. But, I need to add a few touches here and there.
So far Faithmom, Ive only bought clothes, ekkkk, so next week I have to get my skates on and get everything else. Ive only a two bedroomed house so no nursery to decorate unfortunately. My hubby has to decorate our room tomorrow ready for the arrival though. At the moment its bright pink (was my daughters room) so its definitely got to be done, lol