Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
MMC favorite

I know that all of us like and enjoy this website for whatever reason.

However, if you had to choose one favorite thing about MMC what would it be?

As odd as it may sound, for me I enjoy coming here and watch the countdown clock.

Don't get me wrong, I don't just sit here and watch it for hours on end, but I like the fact that every second, every hour, every day that goes by is that much closer to Christmas. I also like seeing it when it reads all zeros.

So what is your favorite thing on MMC?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SW1Dennis For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (02-07-2009), JOHNOR (02-07-2009), kerst (02-10-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009)

Old 02-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
My fav thing about MMC is the people.

Different cultures, countries, ages, etc coming together to create a Christmas community. Awesome.

I love this place.
HolidayHoney (02-08-2009), JOHNOR (02-07-2009), Rob (02-11-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009), Santa's Helper (02-08-2009)
Old 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
charleston - i agree, the people are great.

my favourite thing is that people here actually understand my love for christmas, my friends and family don't understand it fully, they really like christmas but they could never talk about it every day. only the members here understand how important christmas is to me, they don't just see it as being one day, they see it as a season, a celebration that should be enjoyed to the fullest - the way it should be.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (02-07-2009), HolidayHoney (02-08-2009), Rob (02-10-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009), Santa's Helper (02-08-2009)
Old 02-07-2009, 06:10 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love the fact that we all come together to talk about Christmas....as above mentioned....we come from different countries and cultures...are different generations...but we all share the love for Christmas....

oh and I love to pm with Johnor, my homegirl as well as Mo and Mecea....You get to know people...You would have never met if it wasn´t for this page

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
HolidayHoney (02-08-2009), JOHNOR (02-08-2009), Rob (02-11-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009)
Old 02-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

olympicfan has shown a merry disposition
I love the fact that everyone here is as obsessed with christmas as I am! haha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olympicfan For This Useful Post:
HolidayHoney (02-08-2009), JOHNOR (02-08-2009), Rob (02-11-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009)
Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Well, as mentioned above, I like the people! I've made some friends on here that I would have not made if it weren't for this site. I like hearing everyone's stories of Christmases past and how they do things in their families or country. I find it interesting. I have also found some of the most compassionate, helpful people on here as well. Thanks for all of the homework help!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
HolidayHoney (02-08-2009), JOHNOR (02-08-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009)
Old 02-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Wizard has shown a merry dispositionWizard has shown a merry dispositionWizard has shown a merry dispositionWizard has shown a merry disposition
The tight-knit yet not exclusive community.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wizard For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (02-09-2009), rodmonster (02-08-2009)
Old 02-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Easy

Easy..
Peace of mind...

Knowing i am not only the ONLY looney-toon out here that is obsessed with the Greatest Holiday God has ever given us, and that it means i am right and all the Christmas Haters are WRONG!!
Thats right!
Thats what i said!
They can kiss my mistletoe!

LOVE the folks here - all of em!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,323 Times in 5,934 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by CharlestonNole View Post
My fav thing about MMC is the people.

Different cultures, countries, ages, etc coming together to create a Christmas community. Awesome.

I love this place.
What CharlestonNole said ... this is a fine place just to hang out with friends who don't happen to be in the same room.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I think someone already said it..I like the people here.
Plus, it's a pretty safe place to be yourself...especially if you really love Christmas!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (02-10-2009), Rob (02-11-2009)