Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » do you have any plans for the summer?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
will be going to the outer banks in North Carolina,
Old 03-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
The end of the school year means that our church festival will be coming. I'll spend the second weekend in June at church with our festival. I chair a booth...the lollipop pull booth. I'll be there Friday night, Saturday night and all day on Sunday.

I'm also hoping for Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon! I'm going to Vegas to see Donny & Marie again....and to finally meet Donny after 30 years. That's the last time and I'd love a more recent picture so I'm going for a VIP seat with backstage priviledge. I'll meet Marie again. That's for late June. Then, starting July 6th, I'll have jury duty for 2 weeks. I was supposed to have it the first two weeks of January. I wrote a letter (as I'm required to do by contract) and they delayed it until summer. Then, we start back to school in mid August....a little earlier than normal. We're building 3 new schools. One will be an elementary school. They're planning a late start with the opening....with a longer summer to work out problems. My guess is we'll open after Labor Day in 2010...but time will tell on that. I'll be back in my classroom at the beginning of August getting ready for the 2009-2010 school year.