Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

Christmasallyearround is a new face around here!
New and dissapointed.

Hallo everyone,

Don't let the title fool you, we where members at thexmas.com forums which have been closed today which comes as a great dissapointment to us as it was a lovely and warm place to visit.

There loss is hopefully your gain now as we found this christmas website.

Now I say we! Yes there are two people using this account me (Stacey) and my boyfriend (Jordan)
We just wanna say hallo to everyone and hopefully this place is just as warm and friendly as the previous site we was members to.

I know its very late but hopefully everyone had a great christmas last year and looking forward to the same this year, if not better.

Looking forward to counting down christmas now at our new christmas home.

Thanks.
Stacey.

Old 08-30-2006, 04:04 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
We're well aware of what happened at Christmas.com and we're sorry. We have many members here who were members there. So we think you'll feel right at home.

Welcome! We've been online since 1999 and publishing for Christmas since 1991 -- even longer than Christmas.com was. I think the biggest difference you'll find between here and there is that we're professional fanatics about Christmas. We don't build Christmas websites to make money. We build Christmas websites to say Merry Christmas!

So settle in and join the discussion. We value your feedback. If there are features or topics you'd like to see us better explore, please let us know what they are.

thanks,
Jeff
Old 08-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Welcome to our merry band of elves. This is a group of extremely fun and pleasant people. Check out the whole site and don't forget to post.
Have fun and Merry Christmas!
Old 08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

Christmasallyearround is a new face around here!
We sure will and thanks, we get posting tommorow as its late over here in England lol.

But thanks for the welcome.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:11 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
sweet! International members!
Old 08-30-2006, 04:18 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
The ironic thing is that Christmas.com is now a UK company...maybe you can go down and knock on their door and find out what they are going to do!

Jeff
Old 08-30-2006, 04:20 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I didnt really get to experience christmas.com. I cant believe someone would buy it just to make it a link page, they must have plans
Old 08-30-2006, 05:36 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
I want to wish all who venture here a warm welcome. I have fallen in love with the MMC forums and can't imagine if they went away. (It had better not ever happen because of money, cause I've offered! 8) ) Frankly, I could use some help dealing with these folks. It seems they have Christmas on the brain.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:37 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes, McDLT they are members at the XmasPlace. I was just about to ask if they were referring to Christmas.com or the XmasPlace as being shut down.

I wasn't sure what was going on at the XmasPlace, I was just there lastnight and everything was fine. I'm sure it won't take long to fix the problem there. Christmas.com for Stacey and Jordan - is a different forum, not sure if you were members at both.

I visit seven different Christmas forums and three forums that (dare I say it) have nothing to do with Christmas. I spend most of my time on three of them. Welcome to MMC and I hope you will feel at home here.

Old 08-30-2006, 05:37 PM

Last Achievements

brain? what brain? theres a tree in there with lights ornaments & a little train