Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Do You Own A .....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
No, don't have that one...

DYO any LED christmas lights

Old 05-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
No, I've refused to pay that price so far.

DYO pocket knife?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
sort of... I have a pocket Swiss Army knife kinda tool thingie that has a knife blade as part of it...

DYO a pocket watch..?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Sure do! Got it from the Franklin Mint; A John Wayne tribute pocket watch... I Love it!

DYO a wheel barrow?
Old 05-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
sadly, no...

DYO Underdog: The Complete Series on DVD..?

(I do!)
Old 05-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

All man.. Underdog!!! I used to watch that everyday when I was a kid when Captain Chesapeake was on TV, I believe on Channel 45 in Baltimore... A classic! I wished they still had cartoons like that on TV!

But sadly, I do not have that on DVD.

DYO any classic cartoon DVD's?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

PLENTY! The first three volumes of the Fleischer Brothers Popeye, the aforementioned Underdog, most all the Christmas specials (Charlie Brown, Grinch, Rudolph, etc.), The Mister Magoo Show, Dick Tracy... plus various and sundry random cartoons on those "500 cartoons" compilations...

All about the 'toons at Casa Broderick...

DYO any sci-fi series on DVD..?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Oh Yes, Star wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and many more...

DYO any Disney souvenirs?
Old 05-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

yes... a Christmas ornament our in-laws got us in 2004 (I think)...

DYO a Persian rug..?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Nope

DYO a ukulele?