Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » what makes you feel christmassey?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,673)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 11-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Ervserver

Originally Posted by dominick
Our dog looks and eats more like a pig with fur. You remember Arnold the pig from Green Acres? Not only does she kind of resemble him, she grunts when she wants something.
does she watch cowboy movies on tv?

Old 11-13-2006, 10:32 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Not that I'm aware of, but I think that's only because she enjoys sleeping more than watching TV. Maybe I ought to put in High Plains Drifter and see if she takes notice. She strikes me as more of a good cop/bad cop flick kinda dog, though.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Christmas Angel has shown a merry dispositionChristmas Angel has shown a merry dispositionChristmas Angel has shown a merry disposition
anything and everything!!! lights,music, movies smells, cookies you name it doesn't take muchand I never need an excuse. The only thing I still need is the cold. It has been really warm lately and I am ready for a goood ol fashion New England winter!!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

ChristmasRyan has shown a merry dispositionChristmasRyan has shown a merry disposition
hm, here's my list.

i like christmas music, i like putting christmas podcasts on my ipod. Decorating is fun, the snow of course and the wonderful food. I like the joy it brings and the fun in the holiday.

Old 11-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Vegas Guy is a new face around here!
Baking my Christmas cookies always gets me going. Red, green & confetti sugars always work.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
I always feel christmassy. When I feel down and blue I will watch a christmas movie just to boost my spirits. I do not know how I would have made it thorugh this college semester without my Christmas Story DVD
Old 11-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Ervserver

eggnog, fudge, and a Christmas movie

Old 11-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
watching all these wonderful Christmas movies!!