Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Holidays Year Round » Saint Patrick's Day 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holidays Year Round All other major holidays are discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 03-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Saint Patrick's Day 2009

March 17, 2009

Y'all got any good St Paddy's Day stories or plans?

Old 03-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Nothing celebratory (not a holiday that is recognised over here) but I'm taking my son for his interview at Aberdeen University.

Keep fingers and toes crossed please - if he gets in, hopefully in 3 years time there'll be another elementary school teacher on the go!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Nothing celebratory (not a holiday that is recognised over here) but I'm taking my son for his interview at Aberdeen University.

Keep fingers and toes crossed please - if he gets in, hopefully in 3 years time there'll be another elementary school teacher on the go!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Good luck to him!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I plan to make corned beef and cabbage. Good luck to your son Maureen. I hope it all goes well for him.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,283 Times in 13,284 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star St Patrick's day

Anyone do anything special on this day? I am decorating my bus with some of those window stickers and giving the kids each a shamrock pin with the legend of St Patrick story attached.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:03 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yeah....I celebrate my birthday on St. Patrick´s Day.........other than that...no...nothing for it...tho I sometimes wear something green...even tho it´s more accidentaly....and an American friend once told me...if I don´t...someone was allowed to pinch me...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,538 Times in 1,442 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
We celebrate my husband (to be) birthday on St. Patrick´s Day
But 2 years ago we were celebrating birthday and St.Patricks Day in Dublin, Irland.
That was fun!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:58 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good luck to your son, Maureen! Solice, that is so cool being able to go to Ireland for the holidays!

This is kind of silly, but I read the scratch and sniff Winnie the Pooh book I used to read to my first dog, Rufus. The 17th is the date of his birth and although he has been gone fifteen years now, I still miss him. I also wear something green.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
My grandfather was Irish so I have a strong heritage which I'm very proud of because the Irish helped build the United States with their hard work and yes they were fighters, they had to be because when they came here society really looked down on them. But they pressed on and I'm very proud of their work ethics, their courage and their love for family and the United States.
So I honor the day set aside to celebrate the Irish in America.