Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Looking to Buy » It's a Wonderful Life cookie tin

Looking to Buy Trying to find something long lost from Christmas past? Who knows who has what available! Search and post here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Top Ten Questions for...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:08 PM
54,639 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,400 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2006
By MMC Editor
06-11-2006 11:11 PM
45,154 Views  0 Posts
santahat The True Story of Santa...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:59 PM
0 Posts
Halloween: What's the...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:28 PM
48,216 Views  0 Posts

Old 03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
holly It's a Wonderful Life cookie tin

I've been looking for the cookie tin that Target put out back in about 1992. That year the in-store theme was "It's a Wonderful Life", and they sold cookies and many other things related and packaged with the movie images. If anyone has one, let me know if you are willing to part with it.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
here

Here ya go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAISINETS-ITS-A-...3286.m20.l1116

Old 06-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
or

or...

http://www.stutt.com/tins/u-nabisco.html

Old 07-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I remember I was bidding on an It's a Wonderful Life snowglobe a few years ago. It was a very unique globe that had a lot of detail. I was outbid at the last minute by none other than Karolyn Grimes, the girl who played Zuzu. I thought that was pretty cool...I'd gladly yield the opportunity for her to obtain it. Ironically, Karolyn Grimes has a nice ebay store where she sells autographs and It's a Wonderful Life memorabilia.

I know this has nothing to do with the tin, but reading this thread reminded me of my experience on ebay.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by usafvet View Post
I remember I was bidding on an It's a Wonderful Life snowglobe a few years ago. It was a very unique globe that had a lot of detail. I was outbid at the last minute by none other than Karolyn Grimes, the girl who played Zuzu. I thought that was pretty cool...I'd gladly yield the opportunity for her to obtain it. Ironically, Karolyn Grimes has a nice ebay store where she sells autographs and It's a Wonderful Life memorabilia.

I know this has nothing to do with the tin, but reading this thread reminded me of my experience on ebay.
I have actually had a couple of email communications with Karolyn regarding some questions I had about memorabilia from the film. She is a real sweetheart, very genuine and responded promptly to the questions herself!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Old 01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
Just want you all to know , even though this thread is old.I live in Indiana Pa , the hometown of Jimmy Stewart. I could probably get you anything you wanted !! We have a museum in town that has memorabilia devoted to him. Our street crossing lights have his voice , which is actually Rich Little Impersonating him , telling you when to cross. Lol Let me know and maybe I can help !
Old 01-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Thanked 1,399 Times in 534 Posts
superdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elf
I as well can add to this. Karolyn Grimes was married to the man I use to work for back in the 80's and 90s. They owned a bridge building company. They lived then in a area called Stanley/Stilwell which is in Johnson county thats on the southwest part of the greater Kansas City area. Another ex employee and I was just talking about her a week ago, he had lost track of her and didn't know she was living on the west coast now. Karolyn is a wonderful person and a joy to be around. One year she had me make a surprise visit Christmas eve in my Santa outfit for her family. I was standing and talking to my boss as close as 4 feet and he had no idea it was me. Memories of Christmas past such as these is what makes looking forward to Christmas every year so much more exciting. Interesting point is Karolyn really played down her part in the movie back then. She had a small area in the rec room area that she had things about the movie in. I am really glad to see her, in her later years really start to enjoy her part in such a classic movie.
The Following User Says Thank You to superdave1225 For This Useful Post:
Shiny Brite (01-04-2011)
Old 01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
Bells

Very interesting Superdave. I believe she comes to town here every now and again for various celebrations and dedications . She is a good sport about it all.