Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Holidays Year Round » Anybody having company this Easter Weekend?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holidays Year Round All other major holidays are discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,189)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Anybody having company this Easter Weekend?

I would love to be near family during the holidays.
But since that's not the case, I am going to ask my pastor tomorrow night at church, if there are any families in need of a family this Easter!
I'd love to host lonely folks this Easter!!
We're going to have an egg hunt for Nathan too!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch

Old 04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that´s a nice idea Linda.

We are hanging with my bro´s family and my mom´s, too....of course we will visit my grandparents......my grandfather came to the hospital yesterday, he harldy could walk, having terrible backpains and spasm....he´s taken meds and has been in pain for 30 years...because of his backbone...so I hope he will be home again by Easter Sunday...but we will see...if not I will try to get my grandmother over with us, too...so she´s not alone

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Jolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry dispositionJolly Old Elf Mary has shown a merry disposition
What you're doing is really nice Faithmom6!

Everyone, in my family, goes to my parents farm for a big dinner, egg hunt and good conversation.

I just finished making the little gifts I give to each of my family members at Easter. Everyone seems to focus on the children and the adults get left out....a little bit. I give gifts to "everyone", so each person gets a little something for the holiday. I found these cute gift boxes that have bunnies on the sides. I filled them with Easter games and candy.

I even have Easter treats for the animals.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jolly Old Elf Mary For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Its our first Easter with our new born!!! So yes we are going over to my Wifes Mom and Dad's place for dinner. Bought some easter stuff for my Wife and Son !
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Thats really nice of you Linda!

Well Im hoping the baby turns up this weekend like my aunt predicted, if not it will be just my daughter, hubby and me.

Which reminds me......I still have to buy eggs......!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I miss my family so much.
I'm so glad many of you will be able to celebrate Easter with your families.
Yes! It's time to buy eggs!!! hahahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
That is such a nice thing to do, Linda. I am not having anyone over for Easter. I am going to my mom's house for dinner with my brother. Oh, and my dog will be going with me too! Can't leave the doggie out. I hope everyone has a very nice Easter and that everyone has someone to spend it with.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Very nice gesture to open your home so generously!
I will have the usual suspects, hubby, daughter and son-in-law and my two sons.
I have been laid out with a virus since last Tues., so I am hoping to get it together soon and be able to have some fun being in full Bunny mode!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I won't be hosting this year. My sister in law and brother have invited my daughter and I. I do plan to make a pie or something to bring thou.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Normally we would be hosting Easter dinner however our little guy RJ had surgery yesterday.Thankfully the surgery went well and he was able to come home yesterday as well. We were not sure how he was going to be after the surgery and we felt it was in his best interest to keep things as calm as possible around the house. We informed everyone about 3 weeks ago that we would not be hosting. Aside from being a little grumpy he is doing great.
Tony will be dying Easter eggs with the kids tomorrow and our DD Jade will help me do some baking tomorrow. Going to make orange cranberry bread/muffins and sugar cookies. On Easter I will make a nice Ham dinner for us.