Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Summer Movies 2009 - Your Most Anticipated!

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,469
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Top Ten Things Never to...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 03:54 PM
46,172 Views  0 Posts
Saving More By Christmas...
By MMC Editor
09-08-2011 11:50 PM
74,927 Views  0 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,295 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Christmas Videos...
By Jeff Westover
12-16-2013 08:10 AM
14,146 Views  0 Posts
My Santa Claus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:41 PM
52,234 Views  0 Posts
View Poll Results: Your Most Anticipated Summer Movie
Wolverine 4 11.11%
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past 3 8.33%
Star Trek 6 16.67%
Angels and Demons 3 8.33%
Terminator Salvation 0 0%
Up 1 2.78%
Land of the Lost 2 5.56%
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 1 2.78%
Year One 0 0%
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 7 19.44%
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 6 16.67%
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 0 0%
Ice Age 3 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Summer Movies 2009 - Your Most Anticipated!

Yet again, the Summer movie season is upon us. The time for loud, action-packed blockbusters.

So what flick are you most looking forward to?

(If your movie isn't listed, let us know what it is.)

Wolverine
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Star Trek
Angels and Demons
Night at the Museum 2
Terminator Salvation
Up
Land of the Lost
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
Year One
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Ice Age 3

Other
Old 04-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I can't wait to see Wolverine. I like Hugh Jackman.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,340 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Ahh, summer movies.....

I want to see ice age 3 because by the time it shows I will be in the heat of summer and require a cooldown!
Also want to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, sounds like a good one.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:09 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
gotta go transformers 2
Old 04-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
This is a tough one for me. I could easily pick five titles, but am going with Star Trek. It's close between Trek, GI Joe, Potter, Wolverine and Transformers.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Harry Potter, Star Trek a close second.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,411 Times in 1,737 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Angels and Demons for me, although I could also choose another couple as well!!!

I much preferred Angels and Demons to The Da Vinci Code when I read them. It was a little slow to start with but boy, once it got started.....!!!!!!

I also want to see New Moon, but as that is out in November, guess it doesn't qualify as a summer blockbuster, now does it??!!!!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,545 Times in 7,292 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wolverine - previews look real good!!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:02 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
just read that wolverine has some easter egg endings after the credits
CharlestonNole (04-25-2009)
Old 04-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,411 Times in 1,737 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
just read that wolverine has some easter egg endings after the credits
What does this exactly mean??!!!!!!!!!