Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Newswire » McBride Duets on Martin's Christmas Classic

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Newswire Christmas Newswire.comBringing you news and headlines about Christmas from news sources around the web and from sites of the Merry Network, presented by Christmas Newswire. Members also use this area to share links to local Christmas news and events. Christmas is a year round newsmaker.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-06-2006, 06:22 PM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
McBride Duets on Martin's Christmas Classic

McBride Duets on Martin's Christmas Classic

ContactMusic.com
September 6, 2006

Beloved crooner DEAN MARTIN's celebrated CHRISTMAS WITH DINO album is to be re-released in time for the holidays with a new MARTINA MCBRIDE duet.

The country queen re-recorded festive favourite BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE with the late Martin's vocals at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, where Martin cut his original version of the song in 1959.

MCBride admits she jumped at the chance to record a duet with one of her heroes - even though he wasn't in the studio with her.

She says, "There's something about hearing a Dean Martin holiday song. You think, 'OK, it's time to start the season, it's Christmas time.' That's definitely how I feel. "It's an honour to be able to be a part of this. Dean had such a great voice, and to be able to sing with him all these years later is a thrill."

The duet has been recorded by many artists, and was a hit in 1999 for TOM JONES and CERYS MATTHEWS.

SOURCE: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...lassic_1007469

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com

Old 10-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Ervserver

I shore do love Dean, will have to get this one me thinks