Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Who's been missing awhile?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 06-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Well I'm back! I just got caught up in school, work and facebook! I'm still busy so I won't be back full force for a while I'm sure. Maybe by August though I will because I'll only have school on Sat. at that time.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story

Old 07-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm another who hasn't had much time to post. I visit late at night but have been too tired at that point to do much writing.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

ChristmasLovers has shown a merry dispositionChristmasLovers has shown a merry disposition
I too have been away since last Thanksgiving. Busy with family stuff and now our new baby girl.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

MarthaK has shown a merry dispositionMarthaK has shown a merry disposition
I'm back as much as I can be, but I continue to have multiple javascript error messages pop up every time I open a page here (too many Java Virtual Machines running at once). This has been a problem for a the better part of a year and not even recent upgrades on my end have stopped them.
Anyway, I am here to read mostly but get annoyed with the constant pop ups and "thunk" sound each time I load a page.
If anyone can offer insight into this problem, please email me...I miss coming here!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Ah, there you are!!! In that case, have a very happy belated birthday!!! I'd looked to see when you were last here and as it was quite a while ago, figured you'd checked out until closer to Christmas so didn't post you a thread.

Hope you can get your connection sorted sooner rather than later - it's really annoying when something like that happens

Old 07-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
TWINKLE!!! We're missing Twinkle!! And CEDARFARM!!! Sgrover just came back the other day.... It's ALMOST Christmas, time to come back!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 04:10 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
I see Twinkle at Christmas Talk and FaceBook most every day.

MsSpeedyElf hasn't been here since the political dust was swirling wildly. I only hope she returns one day.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I've been wondering about some members and thank you all for the updates.

I know the summer months especially in the north, have so much going on because we can't plan outdoor activities in the winter months. So we cram everything into a few months which makes the summer very busy.

I also hope to see the return of those who have been missing.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
SparkleNana has been AWOL since January as well
I have seen SparkleNana over at Magical Holiday Homes site.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

spikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry disposition
Im guilty , i havent posted for ages

i check back now and again, too busy playing games on facebook lol

hope everyone is well