Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Popstar Michael Jackson dead at 50

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,974
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 06-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I was a big fan in the 80s and onward including "History" but then his style changed and it was no longer my style but he was difintely a great artist. I especially liked "Heal the world".

It can't be denied that he destroyed his own body with all his plastic surgery. He didn't really look human any more, did he.

He is a true legend and will never be forgotten, that's for sure !

Old 06-26-2009, 08:15 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,252 Times in 2,296 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
At least we are still able to keep our children away from Chuck Berry.

Last edited by RadioJonD; 06-26-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,818 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
RIP Michael! Its so very sad when someone dies unexpectly. I know he was a little strange and people can say what they want but he did do a lot for charities and its still a shock and very upsetting that he is gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (06-26-2009)
Old 06-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I feel so bad for his family. There's talk of prescription drugs being the problem which would be no big surprise.
He gave so much to the music world and I'm sure there was more to give.
Truely very sad.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:47 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,640 Times in 30,762 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It shocked me to hear this. MY sister loved him growing up. Prayers to his family and friends.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Always been a big fan of his and was shocked when I heard the news

RIP Michael

Parties in heaven will be even better now that another legend of the music world has joined them
Old 06-26-2009, 12:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Im in shock since I read it on the TV text in the morning....I feel like crying but I cant...Im like deep-frozen right now....I loved him and love his entire family...My heart goes out to his children and the entire Jackson family.

Michael...You will never be forgotten. I love You and You live on in our hearts. R.I.P.!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 06-26-2009, 12:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
They just reported that his doctor has fled and they have searched thru this person´s car

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
bell

This is truly a sad day for my and family along with myself. We grow up watching him sing and dance. He was one of the greatest if not the greatest talent in music. My God bless his family and fans across the World.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elf
R.I.P. Michael Jackson