Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Finally it has begun!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
Finally it has begun!

Well today as I did my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart. I checked the Garden Center and sure enough they've started to put the Christmas stuff out. It was just the big stuff like those big blow up snow scenes and some other little decorations but it has officially begun!

Old 09-09-2006, 07:44 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
Wow! I was at our local Walmart a couple days ago and they were just setting out the Halloween stuff. They were even behind KMart. By the way, I heard Sears/Kmart is looking to buy Radio Shack.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
Well don't get me wrong Walmart had their Halloween stuff out too but that was in one of the isles. The Christmas stuff was in the Garden Center. Wow that's interesting that Sears/K-Mart is now going to buy Radio Shack!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Seattle_Annie is a new face around here!
Yay! Can't wait!!!!! One of the best places to go to out here is the mall in Ballston---Arlington VA, or the mall in Georgetown. I can't wait for the piano players and the music! Oh wow the Christmas music!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Wow Piano players! That's cool! Sounds Festive.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:03 PM

Seattle_Annie is a new face around here!
Originally Posted by HolyNight7
Wow Piano players! That's cool! Sounds Festive.
I'm sure these malls are everywhere, but the stores are on the perimeter so you can see up to the roof and the center of the building is basically just escalators and elevators with the top floors being mainly offices. About 4 levels being stores. One piano player (usually has a baby grand) is on the bottom floor so the music drifts up and all around. Then the bannisters all the way up are decorated with lights.

Good atmosphere for spending money I don't have! I'd love to get a huge blow up snowman!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Those big blow up snow globes are really popular here in Florida. I guess cause it's as close to snow as were gonna get.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:12 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Cant wait to do my florida decorations
Old 09-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Last Achievements

sndgrdn is a new face around here!
I went to JCPenney and Peebles department stores earlier tonight and they were decorating their Christmas trees. I was shocked! Might have to go back later on in the week just to see what all they have out after they are done decorating. 8)
Old 09-10-2006, 08:30 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
What is a Peebles?