Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Im feeling quite christmasy today.

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift 2 Mormon Tabernacle Choir...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2012 10:26 PM
80,869 Views  0 Posts
Homemade for the Holidays
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:31 PM
48,062 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,482 Views  2 Posts
My Dog Sam
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:37 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
01-26-2014 03:12 PM
46,598 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Bells
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:12 PM
52,432 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Im feeling quite christmasy today.

The temperatures droped quite a bit today compared to last week, and its a bit overcast and looks like rain. A good excuse for me to whatch a bit of christmas on you tube.

Am now slowly starting to make plans ready for the festive season-oh it wont be long.

Got a good feeling bout this year (like every year lol).

J
Old 07-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,290 Times in 9,021 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am ready as well!!!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 07-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,589 Times in 4,410 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That sounds great! I wish it would cool down around here. It's hard to maintain at Chirtistmasy attitude when it's 100° outside, but I'm trying!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,555 Times in 3,707 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
100 degrees?!? YIPES! Sounds like you need a trip to the far, far north...

North Carolina, that is...

http://www.santaslandnc.com/

Try to stay cool!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,290 Times in 9,021 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We have been getting 100 degree weather as well. I am still in the Christmas spirit! Too hot to do anything outdoors so we put on the Christmas shows and crank up the air.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 07-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,059 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Here it feels more like Fall than July. I feel bad for those that are camping and planning outdoor activities. It's quite breezy and cool but so far today, no rain.

We are having Christmas in July. That is as far as our weather is concerned. brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 143,785 Times in 26,464 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We went from 90's last week to high 60's and low 70's this week and I agree that it does put you in the mood. It seems like summer is over and fall is upon us. That feeling isn't going to last long though. They are calling for 90's again by the end of the week.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,611 Times in 578 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
It was a cool, lazy day yesterday for us. Highs in 70's and rain. I spent the afternoon napping on the couch under a blanket. Loved it! However, it will be back in the 90's by the weekend...
Old 07-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,132 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by ryansrs1 View Post
The temperatures droped quite a bit today compared to last week, and its a bit overcast and looks like rain. A good excuse for me to whatch a bit of christmas on you tube.

Am now slowly starting to make plans ready for the festive season-oh it wont be long.

Got a good feeling bout this year (like every year lol).

J
Yeah!!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I hate to spoil your mood Ryansrs1 but it's going to be 19 c tomorrow, lol. Personally Id rather have the winter all year around!!