Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » My Merrt Christmas-Documentry

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,222
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 07-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
My Merrt Christmas-Documentry

Have been thinking over last few days, here at My Merry Christmas forum there are fellow Christmas lovers from all over the world and of all ages. And as far as im aware this is also the biggest Christmas forum around.

So i was woundering if anyone had thought (or a group of people here) of approching the media/TV (in various countrys) to make a documentry of us christmas addicts, how christmas has a bearing on our everyday lives, the different types of people, the build up to the big day and how we all meet up at this lovely place........My Merry Christmas Forums.

Whats everyones thoughs- i think it could happen. But dont know if i wana be splashed on tv,

Cheers

J

Old 07-07-2009, 04:06 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Who needs the media? We can just do it ourselves.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
I was thinking more of a TV documentry to be aired xmas time or just after. By a major channel in UK, USA or both.?
Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
would be cool to have Jay interview you Jeff
Old 07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Jay and I would not be very productive in an interview. I'd spend too much time cracking up.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
jon?
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
We can't even get enough people to read "A Night Before Christmas" for Merry Christmas Radio. I'm sure not many members would participate in a Documentry. We've mentioned interviews for MCR as well; no takers.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

hummin4him has shown a merry dispositionhummin4him has shown a merry disposition
What if everyone shot there own videos and someone edited them. Then placed the finished product here on MMC? If everyone put it in a digital format it wouldn't take much to do.

RadioJonD, I would be willing to read The Night Before if you ever decide to try and do that. I think it would be a great idea to hear and see the many christmas lovers on here.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:38 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by hummin4him View Post
What if everyone shot there own videos and someone edited them. Then placed the finished product here on MMC? If everyone put it in a digital format it wouldn't take much to do.

RadioJonD, I would be willing to read The Night Before if you ever decide to try and do that. I think it would be a great idea to hear and see the many christmas lovers on here.
COOL! - http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...ad.php?t=11468
Old 07-07-2009, 06:56 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
We can't even get enough people to read "A Night Before Christmas" for Merry Christmas Radio. I'm sure not many members would participate in a Documentry. We've mentioned interviews for MCR as well; no takers.
what kind of interviews? I dont remember that one