Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » Hallmark Ornament Premiere This Weekend (July 11 & 12)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,249
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 07-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
tree Hallmark Ornament Premiere This Weekend (July 11 & 12)

I just got an email saying that the Hallmark Ornament Premiere is the weekend!
Is anyone else going to go take a look?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,087 Times in 9,796 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh yes! I made a post about this a week ago, as well, but worth posting again!!! I can't wait!!

Old 07-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I was just there and they have them all out but they are covered over with a red curtain draped over all of them. I was tempted to peek behind it but, the ladies were standing in front of it!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 07-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Oh yes! I made a post about this a week ago, as well, but worth posting again!!! I can't wait!!
I looked but I didn't see it! I bet I even posted in the thread!

Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
I was just there and they have them all out but they are covered over with a red curtain draped over all of them. I was tempted to peek behind it but, the ladies were standing in front of it!
They have their own security guards?! lol I can picture it now!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,087 Times in 9,796 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HoosierChristmas View Post

I'm sure it got buried under the other post. It gets so busy on here I miss a lot of post! http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...light=hallmark

That is funny! I would be so tempted to push past them to peek. I have seen their stuff online and have my eye on a Peanuts one I like that I want to see.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I hope to make it up there!

Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

I just found a great site that sells old Hallmark ornaments. I brought the WALL-E one that was out last year. I wanted to get it and it was sold out! So I looked online and found a great price for it! I'm so excited!

I was hoping to see another WALL-E ornament for this year but they didn't have one. They did have a cool Mickey flip book one that I might get.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I'm sure it got buried under the other post. It gets so busy on here I miss a lot of post! http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...light=hallmark

That is funny! I would be so tempted to push past them to peek. I have seen their stuff online and have my eye on a Peanuts one I like that I want to see.
I spotted a Peanuts one that I want as well!

Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by HoosierChristmas View Post

Yep! Security. Haha!!!! They had two ladies standing there and they looked like 2 tough 80 year olds so I didn't dare challenge them!

Old 07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

They will probably tackle you to the ground! lol