Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I Have swine flu...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle

I am also glad that you feel better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillywilly For This Useful Post:
ohchristmastree (07-22-2009)

Old 07-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Merry Fourms Member

lucylui1 has shown a merry disposition
Hi everyone. I'm not really new here but nor have a i posted frequently but thought i would pipe in and say i feel everyones pain. I've had swine flu this past week and i must say i've never felt so ill in my life. It all seems like a haze now but i am feeling much better. Even got dressed for the first time in 6 days. But what has hit me the most is how tired i am. Absolutely exhausted. I'm going to try and make it in for work experience on Monday, i've already had to postpone it so we shall see.

Was nice to have the time to make it on to this forum though.
Hope everyone is feeling better who has it. Good thing is, as long as the virus does not mutate, we are immune to it. Because i have asthma i also get the yearly flu jab so hopefully i will make it through the winter with a good immune system.
I recommend eating really well this summer, and taking lots of vitamins so we are fit and healthy for the autumn and cold winter ahead.
Is anyone's doctor still doing an official swab test for swine flu? we are purely diagnosed over the phone now...how efficient.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:41 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
it´s spreadin here, too....around 2000 people here in Germany got it now...but none in danger of life...tamiflu helps and they are gon be startin to inject I think in September or sumthin like that

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You