Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » The Season is Getting Closer

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat The Season is Getting Closer

I stopped in our local garden center this AM and couldn't believe what I saw. Many of the garden supplies have been removed leaving a lot of blank space and set up on the floor were four lit up Christmas trees from three to seven feet tall. Additional trees were in their boxes on the floor waiting to be set up. There were no signs about a Christmas in July sale or anything like that. This place usually starts putting Christmas stuff out around a little before Halloween so I guess the Season is starting early. It was a very pleasant surprise on a warm, sunny and humid day. I guess I'll be dropping in quite frequently from now on just to see what's new.
Bradmac (07-28-2009), Head Elf (07-30-2009), Holiday (07-29-2009), MsChristmas (07-27-2009), Santa's Helper (07-28-2009), Undrtakr (07-27-2009)

Old 07-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sweet! Yeah I saw at one of the specialty stores they had two Christmas trees (lights up on them but not plugged in). I pointed it out to my Wife. She looked at me like I was crazy (I am hah).
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (07-30-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
What a nice suprise......I can't wait to see all the fall and christmas stuff popping up in the stores.......
Old 07-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Wow! This is extremely early. Be sure to take a photograph or two to share the scenery with everyone.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Moondust has shown a merry disposition
I can't wait until Tesco has its "seasonal aisle" crammed with fruit cakes and Christmas crackers and stollen and gift sets and tinsel...

...I am actually bouncing up and down in my seat at a ridiculous pace right now. I'm that excited.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

Originally Posted by brent View Post
Wow! This is extremely early. Be sure to take a photograph or two to share the scenery with everyone.
Unfortunately I'm not that high on the technology curve at present but I'll talk to my partner and see what we can do. It should only get better week after week. I'll try to keep you all posted.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,084 Times in 9,793 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hobby Lobby started putting Christmas stuff out towards the end of June. I been going there a lot lately. I love it!

Old 07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is a wonderful sign! I love knowing and seeing that the fall and Christmas season is not too far away. Michaels (craft store) has some of their fall stuff out. Im not a huge fan of summer.. I like going to the beach and pool but I get tired of the heat after a few weeks. Im looking forward to some nice fresh fall weather
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (07-30-2009), Santa's Helper (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,416 Times in 31,384 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I stopped in are local dollar tree last week and noticed that they were starting to put christmas stuff out. It won't be long and everywhere will have it out.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
Yay for early Christmas shopping! I haven't been to my home town for a while because of school. I wonder if our dollar tree has any Christmas stuff. My mom works at a craft store and said they have some things out. I'm going to have to visit that store sometime soon.

I'm so ready for the colder season to start!