Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » What is santa up to in August?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,343 Times in 28,895 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What is santa up to in August?

Everything is going into full holiday mode right now. Santa is reviewing how his test flight went last month and is tweaking his route to make sure the timing is just right on the big night. He also will be starting his second check of the list to make sure that no one needs to be changed. The reindeer are getting a few weeks off to recover from there big training flight but will be back training shortly. The elves are in full production mode. They are working 60 hour weeks and the workshop is open 24 hours a day 6 days a week. They still get sundays off to spend with there families but vacations are not allowed to be taken through christmas eve. All new toy development has been stopped and everyone is focused on getting out this years list of toys.

What do you think is happening?
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
HoosierChristmas (08-02-2009)

Old 08-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,323 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I bet the northpole post office is beginning to get some mail, also!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
what is happenin there now....well

north pole post office has to do double shifts now...cos the letters come flying in more frequently....

the reindeer just had a little break of practise, to regenerate their muslces...only to get back in full training by mid-august

ovens of N.P. Christmaslicious Bakery are heating because the production of cookies, and fruit cakes and all the goodies will start by the end of this week

Hermie is checkin everybody´s teeth, so everyone will have had their dentist visit by the beginning of December so that noone is away from work because of docvisit

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Moondust has shown a merry disposition
I'm not sure about the big man himself, but I imagine the lastest batch of trainee elves are working hard ready to prove themselves in the last minute toy rush! After all, elves are looking for promotions too!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Always fun to read this thread! Its probably full steam ahead down there too. Santa has to fatten up or he wont fit in his suit!! lol
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
August is Health And Fitness Month at the Pole... Santa is getting stress tests and going on an exercise regimen so he can handle the Herculean task awaiting him in four short months...

Mailroom personel are undergoing mandatory counselling sessions to avoid "going postal" by December...

The Toyshop Elves (especially the new trainees) are attending "Lift With the Knees", "Candy Canes -- Only One, Chubby!" and "Gift Wrapping Paper Cuts: Friend or Foe" seminars...

Everyone is taking extra courses of Lipitor to avoid any cholesterol-related complications from the increased levels of egg nog in their systems...

And the dentist appointments... oh, don't even get me started..!

made582 (08-05-2009), Wenceslaus (08-20-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 02:02 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Nice tribute to MJ
Old 08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

what´s goin on in August?

machines in the toy factory break all the time, so the engineer elves are working double shifts.

the beverage elves are still trying to create the best hot cocoa recipe ever...but are not there yet...but close

the reindeer have muscle aches through all the strenght and speed training.....with the exception of Rudolph

poor old Rudolph´s nose stopped glowing...so he´s been in hospital for a week to get his noglownoseritis treated....all is fine now...but Santa said it was scary

Old 08-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Whew, I'm glad Rudolph is going to be okay!! hahha

I hope Santa is checking his list twice. I've tried so hard to be nice! hahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch