Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Teen Talk » Is this section just for teens or

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,448
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,132)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Top Ten Things Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:07 PM
50,467 Views  0 Posts
The Story of Stan...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:32 PM
55,667 Views  0 Posts
What is Santa's favorite...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:50 PM
45,998 Views  0 Posts
star Christmas Myths: The...
By MMC Editor
11-25-2012 11:51 AM
0 Posts
Seeing Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:16 PM
49,972 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
lol.....well then....24 is still very young....I feel old sometimes at 28...then I´m goofing around...dancing to some west coast hip hop and I´m feeling young again...haha

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

lizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elf
Ahaha I noo even though I'm only 16 I still feel like I'm 13! I'm quite clingy with my mum and the other day she was like "Ohhhh you're 17 in november! You'll have to leave the nest soon you know!! You need to start being independent"
I was nearly crying ahaha "Noooooooo I don't want to grow up I'm still a baby Mummy!!"

I can't see myself getting old, driving in a few months, getting married and having babies. Or even going to Uni!!! I would like to stay a teen forever
Old 08-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,453 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
lol.....well then....24 is still very young....I feel old sometimes at 28...then Im goofing around...dancing to some west coast hip hop and Im feeling young again...haha
At least you can still make yourself feel young! I'm sure I will be somewhat similar in a few years. My brother is actually 28 as well and I constantly forget he's that age too. It's all about feeling young rather than being older.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:53 AM

luckymumofthree has shown a merry disposition
I am 26 yrs old, but i will always be an early twenties person , i loved being a teen, and thinking it was ancient being in your 30's lol!!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:29 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,391 Times in 26,566 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well I turned 30 this year but I don't fill a day over 21. I find it hard to belive that I actually graudated high school 12 years ago and technical school 10 years ago. I guess people are right when they say that time flies when your having fun.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
true dat

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 08-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm 34 everyone says I look like I'm in my early 20's and act like I'm about 10
Old 08-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
I'm kinda like Billy Battles -- tomorrow I turn 38, but I still get carded and people talk down to me like I'm too young to know anything. I act very young and I guess some would say immature and my best friends are kids. I love being with my 8 yr old and her friends. It's not fun being a grown up with lots of responsibilities! I wanna go back to being a kid, but I wanna take my kids with me as my friends!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:51 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

XmasRoxMySox2010 has shown a merry dispositionXmasRoxMySox2010 has shown a merry dispositionXmasRoxMySox2010 has shown a merry dispositionXmasRoxMySox2010 has shown a merry dispositionXmasRoxMySox2010 has shown a merry disposition
I'm only 15. Sad thing is during Christmas time. Teenagers who go to my school. Well i have one word for the majority of them. Scrooges. My friend loves Christmas as much as me although the people who go to my school are more than scrooges. English teachers decorate their rooms. Kids trash the tinsel and Christmas posters. Unbelievable if you ask me.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,624 Times in 1,288 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by XmasRoxMySox2010 View Post
I'm only 15. Sad thing is during Christmas time. Teenagers who go to my school. Well i have one word for the majority of them. Scrooges. My friend loves Christmas as much as me although the people who go to my school are more than scrooges. English teachers decorate their rooms. Kids trash the tinsel and Christmas posters. Unbelievable if you ask me.

While i am older then you, but I know where your coming from since my school was like that allot and most places I ve worked at as well. Just keep your head high and never let them get you down.